How the hell has there still not been a famous Somali male RnB singer?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
you said physically superior, that can't be the case when your 5'5 sxb I'm sorry, even women out height them
Bro this is your problem when you hear Ethiopian you see the Amhara and Tigray yet completely forget the other groups and even Amhara and Tigray have tall brothers.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Bro this is your problem when you hear Ethiopian you see the Amhara and Tigray yet completely forget the other groups and even Amhara and Tigray have tall brothers.
Amharas and tigreys are manlets thanks to their omotic and semitic ayeeyos lol

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
Walle sometimes I just don't understand this I mean I can understand rap because many of our modern men look jileec and ones that do get big stop because of Deen.

Wa lakin RnB come on this is a genre made for (most) Somali men. How the hell is there the weekend whose Ethiopian but not a Somali RnB singer?

Many Somali men have good voices and that jileec RnB appearance WA lakin why don't they go down that path?

Somalis are always people of bad decisions abohood wasooyin.

I mean futo weyn like naagos iyo naaso breast ama cheeks like hamster iyo jileec voice WA lakin the population weli has not produced a RnB singer waan Ka yaabay wallahi

Mark my words Somali men could excell as RnB singers walle bille

1. Somali men aren't good at singing, especially in english let alone Somali.
2. Singing and music is heavily frowned upon in Somali society. The parents push their kids to achieve the impossible.
3. I'm gonna quote Somali mothers, since they care more about their kids future than the farther: "How are you going to pay you rent and taxes? What will you benefit from this? You should focus on a job that will earn good money in the long term. It's haram", etc.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
1. Somali men aren't good at singing, especially in english let alone Somali.
2. Singing and music is heavily frowned upon in Somali society. The parents push their kids to achieve the impossible.
3. I'm gonna quote Somali mothers, since they care more about their kids future than the farther: "How are you going to pay you rent and taxes? What will you benefit from this? You should focus on a job that will earn good money in the long term. It's haram", etc.
XamarWeeaboo this is why I respect you bro you always try to give a decent answer relating to the topic at hand akhi . Let me get back to you point 1 is very wrong. I know many brothers that have great voice for singing, plus there are enough tools to enhance voices.
2 Singing and music is not frowned upon if it is Somali but it is if it is English lol that is true.
3 That is true hooyo macaan, Somali mothers are best but that is still not good reasons because if that was case many Somali brothers would not join drugs, gangs etc. ma fahamtay.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
1. RnB was big in the 90s and early 00s, Somalis of age at the time were still qaxooti struggling to blend into society.

2. Musicians choose RnB and HipHop as a career so they have to spend months and years at the studio, the lazy Somali won't invest his or her time into that.

3. RnB and HipHop was a big part of Black Culture which Somalis did not relate to. Somalis did not grow up on the East Coast or West Coast or any of the Major cities where it was popular so they had nothing to work with.

4. Grime and Rap is the easy way out, they were all former trappers who made it from a Youtube Stint e.g. LinkUp Tv or Soundcloud. Plenty of known and underground Mali rappers big in the game.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
The world has something against us, look at Amal nuux trying to get famous, chunkz, the Toronto rapper's etc there's so many Somalis who are talented artists but there's some force that's stopping them from getting up there in the game. I've actually wondered the same thing... Knaan was the closest to get famous but he disappeared.

Trending

Latest posts