How the hell has there still not been a famous Somali male RnB singer?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Walle sometimes I just don't understand this I mean I can understand rap because many of our modern men look jileec and ones that do get big stop because of Deen.

Wa lakin RnB come on this is a genre made for (most) Somali men. How the hell is there the weekend whose Ethiopian but not a Somali RnB singer?

Many Somali men have good voices and that jileec RnB appearance WA lakin why don't they go down that path?

Somalis are always people of bad decisions abohood wasooyin.

I mean futo weyn like naagos iyo naaso breast ama cheeks like hamster iyo jileec voice WA lakin the population weli has not produced a RnB singer waan Ka yaabay wallahi

Mark my words Somali men could excell as RnB singers walle bille

CaliTedesse

VIP
Lack of gay somali men. Pretty much every rnb singer is gay
That's not true sxb that's just another way of trying to cover up the truth. Many are straighter than a plank singing about love is normal sxb Somali men have done that for centuries. We could easily have a Somali Trey Songz. This would also add more clout.to us as Somali men.

That's not true sxb that's just another way of trying to cover up the truth. Many are straighter than a plank singing about love is normal sxb Somali men have done that for centuries. We could easily have a Somali Trey Songz. This would also add more clout.to us as Somali men.

You say its not true and then mention trey songz. I rest my case

Tukraq

VIP
Somalis are too savage for that shit, I don’t know where your getting soft from? But if they sing it’s about some hood shit

CaliTedesse

VIP
This is why I like Ethiopians more they are progressive unlike Somalis and Western ones are aesthetically superior to their limitrophes, the Somalis.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Somalis are too savage for that shit, I don’t know where your getting soft from? But if they sing it’s about some hood shit
Malitia Malimob should stop rapping they are so whack. Always the weirdest skinny Somali dudes that want to try on rap.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Foe Sleezy waa aight, real nigga, I like it, real nigga flow. He's real Nilote I can see it.