How Somaliland and Puntland distributed students studying abroad(Ethiopia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends ones i come from run around with that harti bs these ones are the ones in south who keep siding with mj over og/mx.
The rest view mj as no different than habash/oromos.
Across board all of them view mx/og with positive light:manny:

Isaaq to dhulbahante;
I own you your women and your land you are my by force...

Majeerteen to dhulbahante;
Inadeerow dee come and share with me this state and come home to a state that's as yours as it is mine..come live in dignity honour and respect in your state.. garowe is your home in Hargeysa you are always a foreigner.. for gods sakes you eat more than anyone else in the parliament..

Dhulbahante to majeerteen;
I view you as xabash, I hate you, I don't know why but I hate you..I can't free myself and I don't want you to free me..heh, in your face..

Dhulbahante to isaaq;
Please let me carry your shoes even if it is for a bit..

:jcoleno::snoop:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Isaaq to dhulbahante;

Inadeerow dee come and share with me this state and come home to a state that's as yours as it is mine..come live in dignity honour and respect in your state.. garowe is your home in Hargeysa you are always a foreigner.. for gods sakes you eat more than anyone else in the parliament..

I view you as xabash, I hate you, I don't know why but I hate you..I can't free myself and I don't want you to free me..heh, in your face..

Dhulbahante to isaaq;

Nope most Isaaq especially HJ beg them but they hate Isaaq too. The thing I like about Dhulos actually is they don't hide their contempt for Isaaq. Waa dacaad in their hate for us.

Isaaq to dhulbahante;

Dhulbahante to isaaq;
Who are you fooling with this walaal walaal talk:heh:
Bah ararsame and Jamac siyaad seen first hand how your so called government moved ugaadhyahan protecting Las anod to mogadishu letting them walk in.
They might hate ugaadhyahan but they never trust someone who purposely
Set there own enemy up nobody would.

Can't wait for the day my folks cut ties with mj:rejoice:

Next you will say, .."I can't wait for the day my folks cut ties with Jaamac siyaad"

Walaal your leaders are flipfloppers..walahi mj have nothing to do with the state of your people and everything to do with the flipfloppers amongst you that seek tht which benefit their selfish greed..

A dhulbahante will never be a Somalilander but a dhulbahante will always be a Puntlander.. there is not a single flipflopper that can walk in Hargeysa with the swagger camey walks in Puntland..he is the true leader in Puntland where as gaas is more concerned with everything outside the borders of puntland..

Unfortunately the vast majority of your people are diagnosed with a severe case of majeertentitis..

Just admit it, you are a flipflopper that secretly enjoys being bullied by isaaq online..

Just like all dhulbahante that have unidentified hatred for majeerteen

Next you will say, .."I can't wait for the day my folks cut ties with Jaamac siyaad"

Walaal your leaders are flipfloppers..walahi mj have nothing to do with the state of your people and everything to do with the flipfloppers amongst you that seek tht which benefit their selfish greed..

A dhulbahante will never be a Somalilander but a dhulbahante will always be a Puntlander.. there is not a single flipflopper that can walk in Hargeysa with the swagger camey walks in Puntland..he is the true leader in Puntland where as gaas is more concerned with everything outside the borders of puntland..

Unfortunately the vast majority of your people are diagnosed with a severe case of majeertentitis..

Just admit it, you are a flipflopper that secretly enjoys being bullied by isaaq online..

Just like all dhulbahante that have unidentified hatred for majeerteen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Point blank in 07 it was
jamac siyaad/bah ararsame who brought isaaq against ugaadhyahan who thought they had mj backing only for them to be set up you fuckers sold them out.

Point blank in 07 it was
jamac siyaad/bah ararsame who brought isaaq against ugaadhyahan who thought they had mj backing only for them to be set up you fuckers sold them out.

And you wanted what exactly?

Jaamac siyaad/baharsame v ugaaryahan/Majeerteen in laascaanood?
Can't you see how that's a loss everytime

Majeerteen has no business picking sides between two brothers brawl..we don't lust after your lands or your resources nor does our states ambitions depend on you being membership unlike our northern Neighbours..

The isaaq that you don't hate as much as the mj's do lust after your lands your resources and your numbers aslong as they maintain their fake desires to gain independence.. you have zero reason to hate mj nada zero besides your obvious majeertentitis which by the way is fine as we have over the years adapted and learned how to deal with it...

And you wanted what exactly?

Jaamac siyaad/baharsame v ugaaryahan/Majeerteen in laascaanood?
Can't you see how that's a loss everytime

Majeerteen has no business picking sides between two brothers brawl..we don't lust after your lands or your resources nor does our states ambitions depend on you being membership unlike our northern Neighbours..

The isaaq that you don't hate as much as the mj's do lust after your lands your resources and your numbers aslong as they maintain their fake desires to gain independence.. you have zero reason to hate mj nada zero besides your obvious majeertentitis which by the way is fine as we have over the years adapted and learned how to deal with it...

Status
Not open for further replies.