How Somaliland and Puntland distributed students studying abroad(Ethiopia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2159.jpg

kkkk Sanaag and Sool got nothing:yacadiim:

Why is Puntland giving all that to LA:mahubowtf:

https://qarannews.com/kasidii-xukum...dii-waxbarasho-ee-itoobiya-siisay-somaliland/

The difference is puntland is just sending every one while somaliland is sending it's brightest students . Every year somaliland students in Ethiopia gets the highest marks . From the military to the air traffic control they lead all sectors .

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Jeegaan being Jeegaan. And Garxajis keep silent while they suffer humiliation after humiliation.

That 190 of Hargeisa is from all of Somaliland, they studied University of Hargeisa, I know many Burcaawis that are part of the 190 students in Hargeisa.

Based on those numbers it's clear Puntland is far more fair and conclusive...

That Hargeysa gets 190 is not a major issue for me because Hargeysa is almost half of Somaliland population..but that gabiley town gets more than sanaag and sool combined is little bit unfair..

Puntland distributes funds and developments more fairly and evenly across the region where as Somaliland focusses more on Hargeysa and outside Hargeysa it's mainly on qabiil allegiances..

They're shameless fuckers. They sell their loyalty to the highest bidder... They've tainted our noble name. Naclad baa kutaala.
I'm not very familiar with Dhulo politics but I think you're dissing them because their internal issues. We are in Somali society where we gotta hustle for money.
@Starscream Saxib which Darod sub clans do y'all Dhulos fw? :cosbyhmm:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I'm not very familiar with Dhulo politics but I think you're dissing them because their internal issues. We are in Somali society where we gotta hustle for money.
They need to man-up and solve their internal issues. They're waiting for MJ/Isaaq admin to tell them what to do and fight over their regions... How embarrassing is that!!! Dhulbahante are vile traitors. They've dragged our noble name through the mud unapologetically.

Depends ones i come from run around with that harti bs these ones are the ones in south who keep siding with mj over og/mx.
The rest view mj as no different than habash/oromos.
Across board all of them view mx/og with positive light:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.