How Somali khat ( Catha Edulis) helped TFG soldiers kill Al-Qaeda's leader in Somalia

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Did they at least get that 5 million bounty on his head? If I was them I would have cut his head off and ship it to the US embassy and claim that dough
:mjswag:

Last edited:
https://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/12/world/africa/12somalia.html

The only time the amphetamine like drug brought glory to the TFG forces. This terrorist used to gangbang Bin-laden and his wives.

I'm sorry for derailing the conversation, but i find it very interesting how Al-Qaeda doesn't exist, yet its existence is always claimed by western sources.

Let me clarify. What we know as ''Al-Qaeda'', is a network of different militias, that the Americans have given this specific name. These militias are sometimes allied, and sometimes they fight between themselves, so they're not even united. The terrorists don't call themselves this name. Osama b. Laden himself stated that the name was a fiction. The name Al-Qaeda just means ''the base'' and it's after a base they used to train in.

In this article we have the example of Fazul Abdullah Muhammad as the ''leader of East African Al-Qaeda'', yet he was never a leader of anything. He was simply a prominent affiliated or allied with the remnants of ICU in Somalia, which later formed Alshabab.

I'm sorry for derailing the conversation, but i find it very interesting how Al-Qaeda doesn't exist, yet its existence is always claimed by western sources.

Let me clarify. What we know as ''Al-Qaeda'', is a network of different militias, that the Americans have given this specific name. These militias are sometimes allied, and sometimes they fight between themselves, so they're not even united. The terrorists don't call themselves this name. Osama b. Laden himself stated that the name was a fiction. The name Al-Qaeda just means ''the base'' and it's after a base they used to train in.

In this article we have the example of Fazul Abdullah Muhammad as the ''leader of East African Al-Qaeda'', yet he was never a leader of anything. He was simply a prominent affiliated or allied with the remnants of ICU in Somalia, which later formed Alshabab.
Typical Islamist tending to deny already proven and well known knowledge. We don't negotiate with terrorists and you would face the death sentence in Somalia.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Al Qaeda, ISIS and even Al shabaab are all funded by the CIA, it is realy a common knowledge, only a fool would fall for their propaganda.

:francis:

Typical Islamist tending to deny already proven and well known knowledge. We don't negotiate with terrorists and you would face the death sentence in Somalia.

What the f*ck are you on about? everyone are Islamists in Somalia, moron. Even Sufis are hardcore Islamists. Even the liberals in Somalia are Islamists. Ask any man or woman in Somalia, from the geeljire to the office workers about whether or not they want Somalia to be run by Shari'ah, and they will look at you, as if you're a retard for even asking this question, and they will ask ''what else? how can we governed by anything else than the Laws of Allah (swt)?''

I'm not a Salafi, i'm a Sunni from a family of Qadariyya Sufis, but i absolutely hate coconuts like you who thinks Islamism is a Salafi thing only. You need a real and big dhaqancelis, you westernized fruitcake.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I chewed it last week for the first time in 6 years , it's a plant here , but illegal for consumption , since we are camal la'aan for now and confined to our houses and that was my last time trying that shit .

I didn't like the hangover effect the next day I felt agitated that shit makes you weaker it had me tripping balls, during sessions I finished 2 bundles the hallucinations waa marqaan waali
nah I'll just stick to weed and read books instead

I tell you one thing though all the shitty songs sounded lit kkk to realise what I was bumping into were qashin

That is khiyaali life no wonder why most Somalis like this delusional plant

But yh TFG did become trigger happy amd fucked AS up

Trending

Latest posts