Votes: 27 31.8%

Votes: 19 22.4%

Votes: 30 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apollo

VIP
The most retarded guesses I got in my life were these:

Moroccan. :williamswtf:Are you blind? From a white doctor.

Egyptian. From an Amerindian Latino. :stopit:

Half Indian half Black. From a Hindu Indian. :tacky:

South African. :holeup: I hope they meant South African Coloured, LMAO. Maybe it was my accent in English (were conversations in real life with Anglos in English).

The most retarded guesses I got in my life were these:

Moroccan. :williamswtf:Are you blind? From a white doctor.

Egyptian. From an Amerindian Latino. :stopit:

Half Indian half Black. From a Hindu Indian. :tacky:

South African. :holeup: I hope they meant South African Coloured, LMAO. Maybe it was my accent in English (were conversations in real life with Anglos in English).
SOUTH AFRICAN. Thats a violation. They compared you to dirty xaaywan :hova::drakelaugh::pachah1:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't wear the hijab and most people think I'm from the Horn. Eritreans think you're one of them. Somalis claim you but at times get confused (because apparently there are certain Somali mannerisms). :dead: In terms of my look my eyes are soft and large but don't protrude, nose is small and sharp, lips are full/medium and skin tone is caramel with curly or wavy hair.

The only ones that get confused never saw people from the Horn and seem to think you're 'some type of brown'. I look 100% Horner. Their guesses change based on your hair being straight, wavy or curly.

One thing is for certain. They often say Somali girls are beautiful when they find out you're Somali.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
My Abo gets confused for a xabashi and the eritreans start speaking to him in tigrinya.:farmajoyaab:

Same happens with my hooyo. One time a Tigrinya woman met her and spoke to her in her language then my mom pointed out that she didn't understand and that she was Somali then the woman goes "Ethiopian Somali?" (like that makes a difference) because the similarity was that uncanny to her.

:pachah1:

I don't wear the hijab and most people think I'm from the Horn. Eritreans think you're one of them. Somalis claim you but at times get confused (because apparently there are certain Somali mannerism). :dead:. In terms of my look my eyes are soft and large but don't protrude, nose is small and sharp and lips are full/medium and skin tone is caramel with curly or wavy hair.

The only ones that get confused never saw people from the Horn and seem to think you're 'some type of brown'. I look 100% Horner. Their guesses change based on your hair being straight, wavy or curly.

One thing is for certain. They often say Somali girls are beautiful when they find out you're Somali.
i have chinesey eyes :(

Trending