Votes: 5 5.9%

Votes: 27 31.8%

Votes: 19 22.4%

Votes: 30 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
-10 I got a forehead reduction I look like a brown skin Trey Songz now .

Small forehead surgery is worth it

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
giphy.gif

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Somalis generally pick me out easily as do some people who grew up around a lot of Somalis but I also often get taken for Sudani or "Ethiopian" by ajanabis and can even blend in well enough among these folks. As for the two ingredients it took to make the dish known as Shimbiris, my aabo is a stereotypical Geeljire and looks a lot like this chap whereas my mother is a little more ambiguous and has the Xabash eyes and often confuses Xabashis who think she's one of them but she still passes easily as a Geeljirina. 4/5 is what I'd rank myself.

Last edited:

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Somalis generally pick me out easily as do some people who grew up around a lot of Somalis but I also often get taken for Sudani or "Ethiopian" by ajanabis and can even blend in well enough among these folks. As for the two ingredients it took to make the dish known as Shimbiris, my aabo is a stereotypical Geeljire and looks a lot like this chap whereas my mother is a little more ambiguous and has the Xabash eyes and often confuses Xabashis who think she's one of them but she still passes easily as a Geeljirina. 4/5 is what I'd rank myself.
My Abo gets confused for a xabashi and the eritreans start speaking to him in tigrinya.:farmajoyaab:

Trending

Latest posts