How should we get Ogaden and NFD back?

075FC097-7A80-4068-B7ED-01F09D5F5424.jpeg

92CFC2D7-17B0-4009-A949-78D2BC43644E.jpeg

Trying to get these lands is not possible in the current circumstances we find ourselves in.We have to manage our expectations, first defeat AS, build a federal government,army, police force etc that has control and authority in all states.

In the current state, Somalia is under an arm's embargo. There is the AS terrorism menace and thousands of Amisom troops in the country.

Imagine trying to go to war with Ethiopia and Kenya now when they have over ten thousand of their own Amisom troops controlling large areas in southern Somalia.

Building a strong and stable government should be the priority now.

@Farjano-Walad do ogadenians accept isaaqis marryin their daughter?

Dude, its Ogadeniya, or The Ogaden, get it right,

horta kalay, your an i-door yet obsessed with us? would it not be nice if you stick to hargeysa and other i-door issues

you keeping mention us in every thread, i will ask this nice, stay the flip away from my people, you keep mentioning us everywhere, no need for this obsession,

kindly stick to your kin and their issues in somaliland, stop mentioning us everywhere,

never met an i-door so enamoured with us

stay away from us warya, or i will wage a war online on you, trust me if you knew my old nick you would not want it,

:ufdup:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
most of those so-called "somalis" from their are fully brainwashed into active citizens of those nations mostly the kenyan ones but also Ethiopian somalis who supported the 2006 invasion and actively work with thier country i definitely do not want these people to contribute to an already volatile situation
f*ck off, it was the TFG run by somalis from somalia that invited ethiopians to somalia. sizeable number somalis from DDS fought against ethiopian invaders.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
The how do we get back question is laughable Somali diaspora are so deluded they dont even realize they dont even have a capital or government.

The so called president is literally a ethio stooge

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
first thing is first, making Somalia strong should be our primary goal, once we are in a great position on the global scale, we can look for ways to help our brother and sisters in those regions. I don't believe war will accomplish anything, I believe we can have strong mutual ties and intertwined future to better all our lives be it socially, economically or academically. We are all in this together :)

Dude, its Ogadeniya, or The Ogaden, get it right,

horta kalay, your an i-door yet obsessed with us? would it not be nice if you stick to hargeysa and other i-door issues

you keeping mention us in every thread, i will ask this nice, stay the flip away from my people, you keep mentioning us everywhere, no need for this obsession,

kindly stick to your kin and their issues in somaliland, stop mentioning us everywhere,

never met an i-door so enamoured with us

stay away from us warya, or i will wage a war online on you, trust me if you knew my old nick you would not want it,

:ufdup:
and u are my reer ayeeyo not Some random qabil
that is the only reason I care so much
no need to make me look like some pervert lonely 30 year old isaaqi
dont make me start to have phobia against ur people fam
dont

Trending

Latest posts