How Shidan, eastern Sanaag was handed over to Sland administration after it was conquered

Yeah that could happen in extreme cases BETWEEN families of the SAME clan.

Why the fk is there a WHOLE clan i.e. Dhulbahante going back 30 odd generations claiming as their mother a woman from a clan going back 20 generations? The WHOLE Isaaq goes back about 20 generations your clan wants to claim the grand daughter of Shiikh Isxaaq as their mother.

Stop that. You dont need to affiliate with Shiikh Isxaaq
Calm down sir I was on twitter and I seen this claim habar awal make about darood. Any isaaq dissing daroods is dissing their mothers so pipe down my guy :pachah1:

Last edited:
of course you need help, but the issue is majerteen won't help you.

Waryaa Darood Waa qowmiyad 15 million ah. Arintaan waa local waa laguu sheegay
wax maqal sxb.

Dagaalka waxuu udhaxeeyaa Sub clan of Warsangali (Nuux Cumar) VS
Subclan of Habar yoonis (Muuse Ismaaciil)

Calm down sir I was on twitter and I seen this claim habar awal make about darood. Any isaaq dissing daroods is dissing their mothers so pipe down my guy :pachah1:

So what this ignorant Awal claim DhulHante's daughter as Awal's mother? That actually contradict's your DhulHante claim that Awal's niece was the mother of Dhulbahante. Dont listen to Western Isaaq who geneaally dont know Northern Jabartis on this sorta stuff

Any Maxamuud saleebaan and Cali Saleebaan dissing isaaqs is dissing their own mothers :denzelnigga:

Both had an Arap mother like the Dhulbahantes :hmm:

Their grandmother was Ciidagale Garxajis I heard :mjpls:

Another weird fairytale from dilusional darods.
now this warsangali guy is claiming that the mother of Mohamud harti(warsangeli) was the great grand daughter of garhajis while Dhulos claim the daughter of Arab sheikh isaac as their ancestoral ayeeyo, if thats the case then how its possible for the daughter of arab and the great great grand daughter of garhajis to be married by the same man given that garhajis and Arab were brothers and even twins.

You harti guys get debunked each other

Its time to stop spreading rumors and embrace scientific evidences.

now this warsangali guy is claiming that the mother of Mohamud harti(warsangeli) was the great grand daughter of garhajis while Dhulos claim the daughter of Arab sheikh isaac as their ancestoral ayeeyo, if thats the case then how its possible for the daughter of arab and the great great grand daughter of garhajis to be married by the same man given that garhajis and Arab were brothers and even twins.

Why can't Northern Jabartis stop making unrealistic claims that their patrilineal ancestor is from 30 generations Maxmuud DhabarMacaan or Saciid DhulHante and the mother is Isaaq from 15 to 20 generations ago?

Why can't Northern Jabartis stop making unrealistic claims that their patrilineal ancestor is from 30 generations Maxmuud DhabarMacaan or Saciid DhulHante and the mother is Isaaq from 15 to 20 generations ago?
they are making this laughable claims to support it their arab ancestery and recent founder effect trying to convince the masses that dir were natives who served as a source of wifes for the imaginary figure called daarood aljabarti and his sons

Daarood is a confederation

@Faahiye @abdallah @Younes Osman @Samaalic Era @Mckenzie @Lex Luther @The Good @AarHawd_7 @aarlibax @Adaawe @Al-Burcaawi @Laandhere @Pipit @Bohol @Medulla @embarassing @Enigma @Yonis @Atoore @Odkac WRLD @Bill Cosby @Cyrus @Tawheed

Who is the AsalJabari who is the SooRaac?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We can answer that question by answering this:

How many generations does it take each respective clan/subclan to get back to Shiikh Jabarti?

@Bohol

This is not my place. However, my belief is that the two communities are brotherly communities and they actually have no beef. I was listening to a HY guy on YouTube who said that the Jeegaan are instigating this fight so they can have an excuse to go in because the land has lots of minerals.

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol

This is not my place. However, my belief is that the two communities are brotherly communities and they actually have no beef. I was listening to a HY guy on YouTube who said that the Jeegaan are instigating this fight so they can have an excuse to go in because the land has lots of minerals.

Well if the Warsangelis don't learn to share eastern Sanaag it will just result in more
Sland presence that is common knowledge. It is in the Warsangeli interest not to pick
fights with the Muuse Ismaaciil.

Where did u get this from.
Warsangali an Mj have the same mom.
Dhulos an Og have the same mom.

Trending