How religious are you?

How religious are you?

• I’m atheist.

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • I’m spiritual, but I don’t believe in god.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am contemplating on leaving the religion

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • I’m not that religious.

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Medium religious.

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Medium- high religious

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Highly religious

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Extremist.

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters

Qali

Certified Pimp.
All the gaals that voted hope you get hit by a bus.

Verily, Allaah has cursed the disbelievers, and has prepared for them a flaming Fire (Hell)

Wherein they will abide for ever”

[al-Ahzaab 33:64]
Astagfirullah. Make dua so that they come back to the deen, not curse them :mindblown:

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Personally, I believe in God, went to Islamic school till my HS years. Didn’t really have an impact on me cause everybody there was so gaal.

I know the main religious principals and some any hadiths, I have my doubts but I always turn back to God (Alx).

How about y’all? Are you religious? Do you want to improve your state of Iman? Are you content with where you’re at rn?
I'm more religious now but back then i was just going through girls and not really practicing but I've always believed in Allah and prayed though.

Astagfirullah. Make dua so that they come back to the deen, not curse them :mindblown:

Its allowed to curse disbelievers who mock the truth, who belittle you, who side with enemies of the deen.

Got no respect for these scum vermin if they change alhamdulilah they done good but change won't come unless they reflect themselves.

I'm more religious now but back then i was just going through girls and not really practicing but I've always believed in Allah and prayed though.

The worst of muslims even if he drinks, commits zina, gambles, riba whatever as long as it aint shirk is better than the best of kafirs even if that disbeliever gives in charity, is chaste and helps muslims it doesn't matter the former is still better than him.

The fasiq muslim has an ounce of iman which will be sufficient to enter jannah Allah knows best his affair as to whether he would be forgiven or temporarily placed in hell then into jannah after being cleansed.

Last edited:
I'm a normal muslim and culturally like someone who grew up or was born in the west, I have no doubts in Allah, the quran or the messenger s.a.w.. I sometimes feel I'm a bad muslim because there's so much in islam I don't understand but I'm too lazy and too busy with this Dunya to do anything about it, I only pray Allah forgive me for this and in time guide me to become a better muslim.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Alhamdulilah I am high at the moment or medium.high ever since i quit listening to music my imaan has increased I have been concentrating in my prayers I have been fulfilling my naafil and sunnah prayers, I do dhikr more, I recite the quran more often etc.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Im medium religious. not hijabi, but i pray when i can. i have spells of devoutness that doesnt include hijab, and influenced easily ngl. after high school i was dickmatized (halal way so just by looks) and turned devout for the best looking faarax ever, didnt last after we parted. shows i need to do it for me only. my sister was wild but shes reformed and a hijabi now, my inspo
that's not medium if you pray sometimes... the bare minimum is praying your 5 prayers on time not orsyijg whenever you feel like it.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
that's not medium if you pray sometimes... the bare minimum is praying your 5 prayers on time not orsyijg whenever you feel like it.

maybe our measuring criterias differ, and i didnt explain all that made me vote medium, so shaqadaada ka fikir, not mine.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Majority of the members won't answer this question cause it triggers them. They don't pray nor know nothing of the religion.

Alhamdulilaah, I'm Hafiz... Haven't missed a prayer in 3 years. I actually led the Taraweeh prayers for two consecutive years in my neighborhood Masjid. I don't consider myself to be "scholar" of the religion but I was taught more than 80 major Islamic books in Arabic. I know the Tafsir (interpretation) of the Quran.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Majority of the members won't answer this question cause it triggers them. They don't pray nor know nothing of the religion.

Alhamdulilaah, I'm Hafiz... Haven't missed a prayer in 3 years. I actually led the Taraweeh prayers for two consecutive years in my neighborhood Masjid. I don't consider myself to be "scholar" of the religion but I was taught more than 80 major Islamic books in Arabic. I know the Tafsir (interpretation) of the Quran.

Your spoiler :hemad:

which somali clans do you dislike?

Kaffir.

I believe religion is just a tool to control the masses and was effective in pre-modern history because nothing gets you more pumped for battle than a one way trip to eternal happiness.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts