How religious are you?

How religious are you?

• I’m atheist.

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • I’m spiritual, but I don’t believe in god.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am contemplating on leaving the religion

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • I’m not that religious.

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Medium religious.

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Medium- high religious

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Highly religious

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Extremist.

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Personally, I believe in God, went to Islamic school till my HS years. Didn’t really have an impact on me cause everybody there was so gaal.

I know the main religious principals and some any hadiths, I have my doubts but I always turn back to God (Alx).

How about y’all? Are you religious? Do you want to improve your state of Iman? Are you content with where you’re at rn?

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Im medium religious. not hijabi, but i pray when i can. i have spells of devoutness that doesnt include hijab, and influenced easily ngl. after high school i was dickmatized (halal way so just by looks) and turned devout for the best looking faarax ever, didnt last after we parted. shows i need to do it for me only. my sister was wild but shes reformed and a hijabi now, my inspo

x z

the people voting extremist i hope you know im hacking your IP and forwarding you to your respective governments, alshabaab kaa tiheen wasa.

Last edited:

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Im medium religious. not hijabi, but i pray when i can. i have spells of devoutness that doesnt include hijab, and influenced easily ngl. after high school i was dickmatized (halal way so just by looks) and turned devout for the best looking faarax ever, didnt last after we parted. shows i need to do it for me only. my sister was wild but shes reformed and a hijabi now, my inspo
Were your parents strict on deen?

x z

Were your parents strict on deen?

idk, but when i look back and compare with other somalis id say not much. parents were relaxed growing up. my siblings brought the people they were dating over ( my siblings were only brave to bring the somalis tho lol), on the premise of my mom saying she'd prefer you bring people home to meet the family and not do crazy stuff like most somalis do in secrecy outside.
this was her mindset for a lot of things, and we turned out less rebelious and crazy like other somalis, my mom was ahead of the curve lol. granted,

my dad was away for 8 years in somaliland making a new family, so who knows what he would have thought of some of the things we did, but dont think hed be much different

Last edited:

x z

Lying is haram so I had to click on extremist:mjcry:

if you were a real extremist your limbs would be scattered in an islamic caliphate of your choice saaxib. im not gonna cosplay shame tho, if you like to larp as an extremist then who am i to hate, just dont act upon it

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
This poll is idiotic, nobody unironically considers themselves to be extremists, not even daesh. They believe they are following Islam correctly, extremist is a label people place on others.

Also 'spiritual but not religious' is just the atheists who can't accept they need religion in their lives.

All the gaals that voted hope you get hit by a bus.

Verily, Allaah has cursed the disbelievers, and has prepared for them a flaming Fire (Hell)

Wherein they will abide for ever”

[al-Ahzaab 33:64]

x z

All the gaals that voted hope you get hit by a bus.

Verily, Allaah has cursed the disbelievers, and has prepared for them a flaming Fire (Hell)

Wherein they will abide for ever”

[al-Ahzaab 33:64]

not very nice are you. do the gaals around you in your gaal country know your thoughts you harbor?

Personally, I believe in God, went to Islamic school till my HS years. Didn’t really have an impact on me cause everybody there was so gaal.

I know the main religious principals and some any hadiths, I have my doubts but I always turn back to God (Alx).

How about y’all? Are you religious? Do you want to improve your state of Iman? Are you content with where you’re at rn?

Last edited: