How old are you? Show us your ID card

Tukraq

VIP
A lot of scientists and the like disagree with point 3 and think the Islamic way of slaughter is more merciful.

Do you have any video if imams in America saying you can eat this meat?
google search it, also the research indicates criticism of that point 3 is Baseless and unfounded, and all US sheiks are in agreement

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Xalimos avoiding this thread like

giphy.gif

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
I hear that Kosher food is permissible if there’s nothing halal when it’s time to eat, and it’s what I eat when I’m on planes, but Christian food especially Christian food prepared by godless West is highly suspect.

Tukraq

VIP
I am so confused, Somalis here don't agree with that at all. Weird.
like I said there not as knowledgeable on it when it comes to living in a nonmuslim country where islamically the dietary laws are different in such a case, there still using that Somalia mindset, maybe due to being a younger more fob diaspora

like I said there not as knowledgeable on it when it comes to living in a nonmuslim country where islamically the dietary laws are different in such a case, there still using that Somalia mindset, maybe due to being a younger more fob diaspora

Can you give evidence like imams discussing this point?

The Deen rules doesn't really change depending on what country you are in tho, are you sure these scholars are reputable?

Tukraq

VIP

The Deen rules doesn't really change depending on what country you are in tho, are you sure these scholars are reputable?
they do in the west wtf search it up, theres many differences living in the a nonmuslim country as compared to a muslim one, and this is one of the areas where non pork meat is good to go as long as it pass the three points that I posted

Tukraq

VIP

if you need a specific scholar look up al qardawi

@AliUK most scholars agree with me lol, I guess your not too knowledgeable about the deen if you think it would be the same rules in a non muslim country, reer Europe malis seem to not be as knowledgeable on this fact
lmao reer Europe would collectively rejoice after hearing then resume eating like they always did:ftw9nwa:

After all who can fault them, the human body can only ever withstand a specific amount of Filet-o-Fish before it seeks out the rest of the menu:lolbron:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's true. If it ain't pork it ain't xaraam although @Basra closes her eyes when she eats bacon. I personally don't eat chicken or red meat, pescatarian lifestyle saves me from alot of headaches.

@Reiko u r the one who posted the woman married to a gaalo, making him bacon breakfast! Akhaas! loool

I think I am the oldest here excepting Basra. My age is reflected in my thoughts and my world experience. Waynaadaa wanaagsan. Pay attention to my top notch somali know-how too. Unlike Some of the kids here who use soomaali google dictionary whilst mine is natural.

I used to sing heesta calanka back in the days in school as a kid. My FOB status should be obvious to everyone. .

:denzelnigga:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Certain Xalimos that I sweettalk in the dms get overwhelmed with anger and bitterness when they find out that I am actually very young and worse younger than them :mjlol:

Just because that I have my life sorted out and made use of my precious time to do a dhabal masterate doesnt make one old :mjlol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

die of envy certain Xalimos. May you forever be the oldest in any scoial gathering

You were doing Fadhi ku Dirir back in 2005. How on earth are you 24

Weren’t you saying you’re 42 the other day

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I always thought you and @R.Kelly were the oldest in this place, like in their 40s seriously lol. You certainly don’t act like a 24 year old(it’s a compliment) anyways I turned 26 few months back, born in 93!

Why are you aging me like a Somali xaliimo single mother with 4 kids on section 8?

Relax walaal you just called me juvenile and you don’t even know me :bell:you asked me my qabil on multiple occasions and have seen you post about qabil related things, nothing wrong with it, own it. :hillarybiz:

And I was born in San Diego, we moved to MN in 99.
A real midwest girl lol

Trending

Latest posts