How old are you? Show us your ID card

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
If you’re so young then who the fuk taught you all this qabiil bullshit
I know right? FKD is boring after a while and most of these people are diaspora disasters. Imagine taking qabil seriously in the West:dead:

Tukraq

VIP
We are one of the most conservative communities out there. Most of our weddings are not mixed, only 5% do not wear hijab. Americans shouldn't even talk, you consider everything thats not pork halal. Youll see a whole eedo eating Big Mac

I didnt qashing the 40 year old comment but you associated me with qabiil. I have more layers than just low IQ primitive qabiil talk.

Where were you born?
why would Big Mac be haram in a non muslim country?

:camby:

You welcomed to somnet as a senior and seasoned fkd commander in somnet in 2011. Unless you were leading the MJ online brigade at 15, aint no way I am accepting this revelation.:nahgirl:

you are probably 34 but you still arent as old as @Reiko so dont feel bad just yet.:trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:camby:

You welcomed to somnet as a senior and seasoned fkd commander in somnet in 2011, aint no way I am accepting this revelation.:nahgirl:

you are probably 34 but you still arent as old as @Reiko so dont feel bad just yet.:trumpsmirk:
I'm still younger than you. Mr Im 21 but really 37 years with your receding hairline and unconnected beard.

12874514.jpg

I'm still younger than you. Mr Im 21 but really 37 years with your receding hairline and unconnected beard.

12874514.jpg

my beard is good, and so are my hair.

I am older than most people, aside from bohol, abdalla, boqorka, sophie, rkelly and couple others.

You on the other hand, only God and your parents are older than you.:trumpsmirk:

Tukraq

VIP
There are three basic conditions that make meat halal as follows:

1- That the name of Allah is mentioned over the animal. This can be done after it is slaughtered.

2- That the method of slaughter causes the blood to be drained. Animals are slaughtered using this method in America.

3- That the animals are slaughtered in a merciful way. I believe that the methods used in the United States to slaughter animals are more merciful to animals than those used in many Muslim countries.

Moreover, the US Congress issued a law called The Humane Slaughter of Animals Act. The law requires that specific methods that cause less pain to the animal should be used for slaughtering.

@AliUK most scholars agree with me lol, I guess your not too knowledgeable about the deen if you think it would be the same rules in a non muslim country, reer Europe malis seem to not be as knowledgeable on this fact

There are three basic conditions that make meat halal as follows:

1- That the name of Allah is mentioned over the animal. This can be done after it is slaughtered.

2- That the method of slaughter causes the blood to be drained. Animals are slaughtered using this method in America.

3- That the animals are slaughtered in a merciful way. I believe that the methods used in the United States to slaughter animals are more merciful to animals than those used in many Muslim countries.

Moreover, the US Congress issued a law called The Humane Slaughter of Animals Act. The law requires that specific methods that cause less pain to the animal should be used for slaughtering.

A lot of scientists and the like disagree with point 3 and think the Islamic way of slaughter is more merciful.

Do you have any video if imams in America saying you can eat this meat?

Trending