How old are you and what's your age range for a potential partner?

37, usually prefer 18-23 (more fresh).
Why do i feel like you would go lower, if it wasnt illigal.
giphy.gif

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
40s???!! With those good looks and that much hair??
I was born to the wrong Galkacyo tribe :wow1:
In a sea of bald men and unwarranted arrogancy, he shines bright like a pearl diamond. Our kids will be so good looking
yeap2.png

But seriously, older men are leap and bounds ahead of younger men. Not all of them, though. Much more romantic, Respectful, smell better, take better care of themselves and put your needs above his own, won't drink your Mountain Dew when you aren't looking :O27GWRK:

Men- Are you ok with dating/marrying a woman older than you?

Women- Are you ok with dating/marrying a guy younger than you?

I know people of both genders who wouldn’t even be okay with dating/marrying the same age as them which is weird to me.

You can just say your age range if you want to hide your age, I'm more interested in the age range and my question answered :axvmm9o: Also for the 4 wives obsessed weirdos I’m talking about as a first/only wife.:zhqjlmx:
The truth is men want women younger(less life experience) than him and women want older men(aka the manwhore because of his experience in life)
So yes i want to be a teacher for my student.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm 23 and I have no plans of getting married whatsoever but for the sake of the question probably my age or 3yrs younger and older
My nikka is 23 but he got life experience of 50year old man...all im saying is

Ben di tree while it young, cause when it old it a go bruk (in my jamaican voice):denzelnigga:

The truth is men want women younger(less life experience) than him and women want older men(aka the manwhore because of his experience in life)
So yes i want to be a teacher for my student.
I would want someone to have the same life experiences as me. We both teach eachother :zhqjlmx:
How old are you and what your age range sxb. I’m interested!! Does the B in b-is-the-code, stand for Bedophillia :lolbron:

I would want someone to have the same life experiences as me. We both teach eachother :zhqjlmx:
How old are you and what your age range sxb. I’m interested!! Does the B in b-is-the-code, stand for Bedophillia :lolbron:
Hahaha :dead1: acuudu bilaah mina mina sheeydhaani rajiim...war hooy B stand for BILLIONERE, you knw i have to aim the BILLI to reach the MILLI:denzelnigga:
Im 32 and my range 21-30,
2 min ago my range was 20-30 but since i found out you 20, i had to level up 1year:diddyass:

Hahaha :dead1: acuudu bilaah mina mina sheeydhaani rajiim...war hooy B stand for BILLIONERE, you knw i have to aim the BILLI to reach the MILLI:denzelnigga:
Im 32 and my range 21-30,
2 min ago my range was 20-30 but since i found out you 20, i had to level up 1year:diddyass:
32? Ileen waxaa aheed oday.
If that's how it is then I am 24. Only girls 25 and over for you.

32? Ileen waxaa aheed oday.
If that's how it is then I am 24. Only girls 25 and over for you.
I knw you from galkacyo:p they dnt use islamic or gregorian calender, they use the FAMINE and drought year? Ma waxaad dhalatay ABAARTII DABA DHEER? OR ABAARTII CAGA BARAR ? So i can guess how old you really are kkkkkk:mybusiness:

I knw you from galkacyo:p they dnt use islamic or gregorian calender, they use the FAMINE and drought year? Ma waxaad dhalatay ABAARTII DABA DHEER? OR ABAARTII CAGA BARAR ? So i can guess how old you really are kkkkkk:mybusiness:
FAMINE and drought year:stevej:
Walal I am from a modern family and was born in Xamar. In fact the exact milli-second is recorded. I am 20 and 6 months, 13 days, 12 hours and 16 seconds :ufdup:

Trending

Latest posts