How old are you and what's your age range for a potential partner?

Men- Are you ok with dating/marrying a woman older than you?

Women- Are you ok with dating/marrying a guy younger than you?

I know people of both genders who wouldn’t even be okay with dating/marrying the same age as them which is weird to me.

You can just say your age range if you want to hide your age, I'm more interested in the age range and my question answered :axvmm9o: Also for the 4 wives obsessed weirdos I’m talking about as a first/only wife.:zhqjlmx:

Last edited:
I’m 26, looking for someone from 21-25. I wouldn’t marry someone older than me. Also they have to have 100% Somali diig. No cad cad No Bantu and No laangaabs and No Hawiiyee.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Has to be the same age or few years younger than me

Imagine your woman being older than you kkkk
She will see you as a cuunug and she will try to rule you like your her son :bell:

I’m 26, looking for someone from 21-25. I wouldn’t marry someone older than me. Also they have to have 100% Somali diig. No cad cad No Bantu and No laangaabs and No Hawiiyee.
First comment here and you already bought up race which wasn't my question. You are illiterate and not ok.
Thankfully Hawiye and langaab women are spared from spending their lives with an impotent and mentally-deficient man who will amount to nothing.:rejoice:

1 of my girlfriends is 16 and I’m 27 so
16~20 from back home or
20~23 from the west

giphy.gif

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
I would never consider a man who is younger than me. Even if he is an hour younger than me. Older men are my taste. :oops: very mature, well developed and financially stable.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
I'm 19 I won't date anyone younger than me I ain't no cradle snatcher:susp:
I am open to marrying anyone from 20-100 If you're one of those ages then hit me up...
911.gif

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I wouldn't mind marrying an older woman , once I graduate I will never date anyone younger than me. Different mindset different world i'm trying to make progress

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I'm 23 and I have no plans of getting married whatsoever but for the sake of the question probably my age or 3yrs younger and older

Has to be the same age or few years younger than me

Imagine your woman being older than you kkkk
She will see you as a cuunug and she will try to rule you like your her son :bell:
What's with you and power? By older, I don't even mean 40 but if your 23 then 25/26/27 year old women. I would treat a man younger than me as I would with a man older than me. If she saw you as an cunuug then she wouldn't be with you.:draketf:
Do you treat your girlfriends different on the basis of age aswell?