How often do you talk on the phone?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I rarely do. In a month i might speak to someone for 2 hours max once. The rest are me making appointments that are quick .
I can't talk for more than 30 minutes I get bored easily and tired lol and the person on the phone notices because all I'm saying is "yeah" lol

I don't text either , my phone's dry.

I'm weird right?

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Nah , you're not weird at all,
I have two phones , the other one is for work related, it never stops ringing during working days , on work phone mostly 5-20 mins I'm on schedule , too many phonecalls sometimes can frustrate me , that I even put on flight mode, when you have angry people yelling

On normal phone , I'm not that much of a talker, conversation last 1 to 5 mins , even phonecalls from Somalia I'd either leave a voicemail or try to make the hadal short since their conversation it's mostly shaxaad related , depends who you talking with, texting is great way to save airtime credit, friends and family 30 mins to 1hr but not alwayy
if I hang out with the homies , I text them instead and we hang out , anyone I interact with is mostly by person and not on the phone .

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I hate calls unless it’s with family. but you ARE weird for not texting

giphy.gif

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Back in the day when there was no texting and facebook, we had MSN and phone convos would last hours Lmao. Crazy how times changed. I miss those days.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
1hr FaceTime/call to my family and friends, not everyday, but every second or third day.
Txting every to my friends and siblings thru social media.
Calls from work last 10mins and it’s once a week

If I have 2-3 potential guys trying to speak to me, I’m on my phone all day. That’s exhausting and time consuming. And that’s I prefer 2 guys max on talking stage.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
1hr FaceTime/call to my family and friends, not everyday, but every second or third day.
Txting every to my friends and siblings thru social media.
Calls from work last 10mins and it’s once a week

If I have 2-3 potential guys trying to speak to me, I’m on my phone all day. That’s exhausting and time consuming. And that’s I prefer 2 guys max on talking stage.

Men are exhausting period.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I rarely do. In a month i might speak to someone for 2 hours max once. The rest are me making appointments that are quick .
I can't talk for more than 30 minutes I get bored easily and tired lol and the person on the phone notices because all I'm saying is "yeah" lol

I don't text either , my phone's dry.

I'm weird right?

You are not weird huuno. U r just depressed. :(

Trending