Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rarely or almost never

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Never (pure)

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come off it, . This emphasis you place on virginity is not at all apart of the western belief system. In fact, according to many of its proponents, it runs counter to it. There's a reason why it's ridiculed in Western society and it's pop-culture. The fundamental issue here is that you cannot seem to grasp that you're complete championing of western values and all it stands for is in stark contradiction to your valuing of virginity. You cannot seriously believe in both without some serious cognitive dissonance on your part.

Don't question my principles. My principles are infinitely superior to your man-made ones. All I'm saying is the idea of a "secular virginity" that you're trying to push here is an ideal that is patently laughable and is not at all in any way apart of the "mainstream" secular worldview that you've been trying to push here for sometime. That is why everyone is wondering what is causing your abstinence from the immoral western lifestyle despite completely believing in it to be superior to all other lifestyle choices. There is essentially no incentive for you to abstain. Hence, only one possible solution remains to this complex equation and that's you being a closeted .

OK I'm a

Lol @ he's an untouched man.. he's sole existence on this forum is to troll.. I can't believe anyone takes this guy seriously.. how long has he been doing this for? y'all being taken for a troll ride

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
A Xalimo who can't titty f*ck needs to eat more xalwo

On one hand I'm :ahhhh:

On the other I'm :hova:

Love da s but they can't all be s know what am sayin

You just know she gonna put a abaya on and fool some nikka in a couple years

Gotta make sure I aint that fool

:hemad:

Q

Queen Carawelo