• Never (pure)

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
before I got married I use to average whenever I seduce a female ..I would even travel 10 hours to just get laid....

AbdiJohnson is a virgin, and not by choice. Since he isn't a Muslim and he's under no obligation to follow through with Islamic principles---I'm shocked at the fact that he still never got laid.

And it's because he's an awkward loser who couldn't run game to a woman if his life depended on it.

I could just picture groups of Somali girls snickering behind his back as he walks away. The nigga has no game whatsoever.

Poor @Kaafiye. I really did a number on you didn't I? Karbashing you since when? 2014?

I have high standards. I will not f*ck any Somali girl I see. Many end up on social assistance and are failures in life. My dick doesn't pleasure Canadian born Somali girls on social assistance and become failures in life. I have class.

When the right one comes along, we will make love.

FYI I am Shia.

Poor @Kaafiye. I really did a number on you didn't I? Karbashing you since when? 2014?

I have high standards. I will not f*ck any Somali girl I see. Many end up on social assistance and are failures in life. My dick doesn't pleasure Canadian born Somali girls on social assistance and become failures in life. I have class.

When the right one comes along, we will make love.

FYI I am Shia.

You know you ain't getting no pussy in the real world you weirdo. You're probably no different from Eliot Rodger---you're a virgin and not by choice.

You haven't even been with ONE FEMALE. Regardless of whether she's Somali or not. She could be a damn Ajnabi yet you still never got laid. How is that even possible?

I would respect you if you refrained from sex based on moral Islamic principles....but you're an Atheist so it's not like you even care about Islamic law.

You have no game.

You know you ain't getting no pussy in the real world you weirdo. You're probably no different from Eliot Rodger---you're a virgin and not by choice.

You haven't even been with ONE FEMALE. Regardless of whether she's Somali or not. She could be a damn Ajnabi yet you still never got laid. How is that even possible?

I would respect you if you refrained from sex based on moral Islamic principles....but you're an Atheist so it's not like you even care about Islamic law.

You have no game.

Why do people give relevance to Eliott Rodger?

I've been in a relationship with a white girl and I chose not to have sex.

I refrain from sex because I want to wait til marriage.

FYI I am Shia.

Then why not engage in mut'ah marriage? Get a girl one night, propose mut'ah to her, then "divorce" her in the morning. This is what your Shi'a brothers are upon. Something is not adding up here. Western culture and values promotes hedonism and immorality. As a self-proclaimed champion of those values, why aren't you at least partaking in that lifestyle?

Then why not engage in mut'ah marriage? Get a girl one night, propose mut'ah to her, then "divorce" her in the morning. This is what your Shi'a brothers are upon. Something is not adding up here. Western culture and values promotes hedonism and immorality. As a self-proclaimed champion of those values, why aren't you at least partaking in that lifestyle?

Like I said earlier on, its a personal choice I made.

Its what I prefer. Its my flavor

Like I said earlier on, its a personal choice I made.

Its what I prefer. Its my flavor

Personal choice kulaha.

tumblr_m3wv7sQvHW1r4xetfo1_500.gif

What does being gay have to do with virginity?
It has everything to do with your virginity. Not all virgins are s of course, just as not all s are virgins. But some virgins are s, and you fall into that category.
Gay people have more sex than straight people. They're animals in bed. They have sex more than once a day.
That's a moot point.
Wallahi I have a hard time understanding what you are upon. You do realize your rejection of this hedonistic and immoral lifestyle makes you a major black sheep among your fellow westerners to the point many will question your motives and where your loyalty truly lies? If you have no moral or religious hangups with regards to that lifestyle, then what possible reason do you have to eschew in engaging in one of the most strongest desires other than being a closeted ? :obamatell:

LOL it ain't a personal choice. He's fooling himself. If a Somali woman offered him sex, he'd take her up on her offer.

He just couldn't find a woman willing to sleep with him.

:chrisfreshhah:

Bro I have a hard time believing this. He doesn't seem to have any loose screws up there, and there are no shortage of dhocils out there who will give it up to anyone and everyone as long as you're not a complete mental case like that psychopathic kid Elliot Rodgers. The only thing that could explain this guy's state is that he is a closeted who, because of his background and upbringing, is too ashamed to engage in that lifestyle. That's my hypothesis.

I do have moral reasons not to do it before marriage. Its just something I strongly believe in, something beyond your comprehension. Virginity is a value I hold dear. You would understand but you're a Somali with no principles. If you had your own personal values, we wouldn't be having this conversation

Bro I have a hard time believing this. He doesn't seem to have any loose screws up there, and there are no shortage of dhocils out there who will give it up to anyone and everyone as long as you're not a complete mental case like that psychopathic kid Elliot Rodgers. The only thing that could explain this guy's state is that he is a closeted who, because of his background and upbringing, is too ashamed to engage in that lifestyle. That's my hypothesis.

If I was gay and didn't want to be a virgin, I'd be having sex with men everyday.

It has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

I do have moral reasons not to do it before marriage. Its just something I strongly believe in, something beyond your comprehension. Virginity is a value I hold dear. You would understand but you're a Somali with no principles. If you had your own personal values, we wouldn't be having this conversation

Come off it, . This emphasis you place on virginity is not at all apart of the western belief system. In fact, according to many of its proponents, it runs counter to it. There's a reason why it's ridiculed in Western society and it's pop-culture. The fundamental issue here is that you cannot seem to grasp that you're complete championing of western values and all it stands for is in stark contradiction to your valuing of virginity. You cannot seriously believe in both without some serious cognitive dissonance on your part.

Don't question my principles. My principles are infinitely superior to your man-made ones. All I'm saying is the idea of a "secular virginity" that you're trying to push here is an ideal that is patently laughable and is not at all in any way apart of the "mainstream" secular worldview that you've been trying to push here for sometime. That is why everyone is wondering what is causing your abstinence from the immoral western lifestyle despite completely believing in it to be superior to all other lifestyle choices. There is essentially no incentive for you to abstain. Hence, only one possible solution remains to this complex equation and that's you being a closeted .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending