How often do you get your testosterone levels checked?

Watch out for soy. The term soyboy is a thing for a reason.
Soy sauce :mjcry:

1614805814195.jpeg

It was 25 nmol/L not long ago in my annual blood checkup. Don't know it's conversion.

That's 721 ng/dl which is fine.

I've been researching this a lot past few days and been interested in TRT. I did enough research to decide that it's definitely not a good idea for me at my age since I'd have to be on it for the rest of my life and it will tank your natural production of testosterone and can cause infertility if you don't take the right meds and requires continuous blood works.

Look forward to it when I'm 40+ as I've seen incredible testimonials on youtube/reddit in regards to feeling of wellbeing, energy etc. But I wanna pop out a few babies first before I jump on it 😅

I’m 475 and I feel like shit lately? I’m 25 I feel like that’s low for my age ?
Anything below the high 500s or 600s as a man in his 20s is increasingly fukt. You're shit out of luck though, it still falls within the "normal" range so they wouldn't even put you on TRT.

• Start lifting ASAP, hit heavy compound movements like squats, bench press, military press etc.
  • Get bloodwork done to see if you're not deficient in anything
  • Take Zinc and magnesium supplements, basic multivitamins
  • Get to a least 12-15% bodyfat, excess bodyfat literally converts your test into estrogen
  • Fix your circadian rhythm and develop good sleep hygiene
If that doesn't make a different, freeze some of you sperm and jump on test. I'll even help you find a good source wallahi lol

https://www.forthwithlife.co.uk/
Get the £80 test, it's more in-depth.

Last edited:
Anything below the high 500s or 600s as a man in his 20s is increasingly fukt. You're shit out of luck though, it still falls within the "normal" range so they wouldn't even put you on TRT.

• Start lifting ASAP, hit heavy compound movements like squats, bench press, military press etc.
  • Get bloodwork done to see if you're not deficient in anything
  • Take Zinc and magnesium supplements, basic multivitamins
  • Get to a least 12-15% bodyfat, excess bodyfat literally converts your test into estrogen
  • Fix your circadian rhythm and develop good sleep hygiene
If that doesn't make a different, freeze some of you sperm and jump on test. I'll even help you find a good source wallahi lol

https://www.forthwithlife.co.uk/
Get the £80 test, it's more in-depth.
Appreciate it sxb imma make sure I’ll do all that cuz I’m not living another year feeling like this lol if nothing works I’m jumping on trt

Trending