Status
Not open for further replies.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
upload_2019-3-8_21-13-41.gif

Never cuz our parents made us hide our eyes...:geek:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Actually I saw a couple of months ago a jilbaabi and her bidaar husband getting too comfy in the buss. Funny sight how the cadaans were looking at them, even I got suprised, I mean you don’t get to see that everyday in public, especially if they are an older somali couple :mjlaugh:

Actually I saw a couple of months ago a jilbaabi and her bidaar husband getting too comfy in the buss. Funny sight how the cadaans were looking at them, even I got suprised, I mean you don’t get to see that everyday in public, especially if they are an older somali couple :mjlaugh:

@Nalle

Will you show affection in public to the love of your life? How about a Mo Farah kiss?

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Once I seen a Somali fob couple making out at public. It was the most disturbing thing I ever seen. Too much tongue and gag reflex :vqbuyv0:

TheThing

Talk to the gacan
Once I seen a Somali fob couple making out at public. It was the most disturbing thing I ever seen. Too much tongue and gag reflex :vqbuyv0:
Kissing for 3-5 seconds in places like a restaurant and a park is normal in my opinion as long as it is kept private and pictures aren’t taken. But a 15-second kiss in public or a french kiss is disgusting and embarrassing. Normal people who were taught manners and etiquette would know this. I am not suprised that fobs, out of all people, are the ones carrying out such revolting acts as shown by the OP. They probably learnt it from romantic movies like Titanic

Kissing for 3-5 seconds in places like a restaurant and a park is normal in my opinion as long as it is kept private and pictures aren’t taken. But a 15-second kiss in public or a french kiss is disgusting and embarrassing. Normal people who were taught manners and etiquette would know this. I am not suprised that fobs, out of all people, are the ones carrying out such revolting acts as shown by the OP. They probably learnt it from romantic movies like Titanic

@TheThing

I disagree with you, we Somali people see arguing, quarrelling, fighting in public as the norm as compared with showing affection in public, it's deeply rooted into our adversarial nomadic culture. To show affection in public means, I love you and I don't give a toss what others think.

halwa

✨🌙
I see my parents kiss and show affection.... hell, my dad even buys flowers for my mum and calls her 5 times a day when he’s at work :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

But only inside the house, never happens outside. Older generation Somalis are allergic to PDA.

Status
Not open for further replies.