How Often Did We Somalis See This?

Status
Not open for further replies.

halwa

✨🌙
@halwa

Don’t terrorise the Warsangelli Abgaal boy, otherwise, @CaliSomali will land on you like a ton of bricks.

I’m not built for a ton of bricks. I will crumble like a packet of biscuits.

You guys hang around in packs. I’m the lone wolf for now but one day, someone of my sub clan will join this place and we will shred you all into pieces. Then we will feed your entrails to the rest of our the pack.

Where do you hail from? I thought I had a friend in you :frdfvsb:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Do you need help? @kickz :mjkkk:

Tag in :pachah1:

200.gif

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
You need to report to Miss Cawo Cawlo’s class and give us a brief history of where you are from and how you guys roamed about Somalia.

Nothing is making any sense to me. :ftw9nwa:

Horta since when do we have spelling in Somali, its just free flowing :cosbyhmm:

Doro

Mukulaal

Owoowe

Jadh

Hahaha

He knows how to speak but he uses strange words that are not commonly used in our region.

Kuwaan waa kalmado adiga oo kale laguugu talogalay burcadbadeedyahow
Horta adiga wa la iigu ka saliday. Burcad??
Habaryahey ii gooy nooh

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
You're right. There's no spelling bee in Somalia. Every regiom has its spelling. Lmaoo.:pachah1:

Exactly, is a Jaadh eating street rat going to spell the same as a nomad drinking water from the same bowl as his camelo_O

halwa

✨🌙
Horta since when do we have spelling in Somali, its just free flowing :cosbyhmm:

We do have a spelling system. Like the double letters and Kh, dh, etc. I’m no expert but that’s how I was taught. I still have the problem of distinguishing /g/ and /q/ sounds, which makes it difficult for me to type because I can’t tell the difference both phonetically and phonologically :ftw9nwa:

Used to go after school lessons for Somali classes. It sounds sad.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
We do have a spelling system. Like the double letters and Kh, dh, etc. I’m no expert but that’s how I was taught. I still have the problem of distinguishing /g/ and /q/ sounds, which makes it difficult for me to type because I can’t tell the difference both phonetically and phonologically :ftw9nwa:

Used to go after school lessons for Somali classes. It sounds sad.

You got sent to a daqan celis camp :ooh:

Status
Not open for further replies.