How Often Did We Somalis See This?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Dr Osman the Cali S hater. I can’t believe you. You’re a traitor

I am still under FKD training, I am liability in any kind of fight right now:mjkkk:

I am still learning what clans exist and where they are from, including my own:mjhaps:

halwa

✨🌙
:mjhaps:Its ok we have truce, @halwa has agreed she is sorry and she is a nobody that doesn't even know her own clans name :mjlaugh:

Yaaah! I do know my clan name. You just said you don’t know your own.

I’m the Bari Princess since the Queen position has been taken. I’m very important.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I have never ever seen anything more than a one-second kiss on the lips between two Somalis. And even then, it's never exclusively romantic; when I was a little kid, my aunties would give me a quick peck on the lips because it wasn't much different from a peck on the cheek. But a full on french kiss? :vqbuyv0:You can love somebody without having to shove your tongue to the back of their throat :susp:

The one and only @Reiko and then I’m the Princess. I’m her second hand.

Warsangelis can’t claim titles. You’re not even part of Bari :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley: remain in your mountains. At least CM have a boqor and my clan have an ugaas which makes us the rightful people to claim titles of Bari
Warsangali populate bari more than yout qabil and Reikos.
:hemad:

Laangaab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending