How Much Will It Cost To Rebuild Somalia , Estimate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who needs them all to come together.

Like I said. Build it and they will come.

You only need to control a small area in Somalia to pull it off and people will start migrating there. You don't even need a whole state.

Since you built it you make up the rules.

Any corruption, extremists, nepotism or qabil B's and you simply exile the trash.

Any local warlord that wants to take a piece of the pie gets karbashed by the locally armed to the teeth militia your economy funds.

Just 1 million citizens and a decent amount of jobs would give you a tax revenue of over 200 million dollars plus.

@Teeri-Alpha is thinking a bit too big with the 50,000 strong army.

You don't need to conquer all of Jubaland to control a small area of it and secure it for commerce and logistics.

10,000 would be more than enough.

The more soldiers you have the more difficulty you'll have getting around the UN arms embargo.

If you're small they'll ignore you.

However if you're big enough to threaten their regional interests then they'll sanction all your industries even if they have nothing to do with weapons procurement or manufacturing.

That's if they don't accidentally drop a missile from a predator drone on your nascent base.

i like the way yuo think we are alike, but there is a reaosn why i need the big army, i know sooner or later they will send in ethiopia, i want to meet them heads on and make it clear, sooner or later a somali has to send a massage to tell ethiopia thye cannot keep massing will nilly,

also i have the secret hope of eventually atatcking the bantus in xamar and taking over south west state and installing a amn who thinks about greater somalia,

see if i dont take over south west start also and then eventually hiiran and xamar and the shebelles both we will always have warlords,

but the 50,000 is eventually for the whole south of somalia from xamar to doobley, but i will start slowly with jubaland, make it great

also do not forget i am Ogaden and naturally my main focus is karbashing interfering habashi sooner or later, i have been fighting these dogs since 700 years,

but again i still thing i would need 50,000 because i want to make south west state under my control as i do not want habashi or xamar puppets coming in , it will be my buffer

so its also my interest to help eley and biomal to develop south west state and make it strong, from both of us we can be the spring board to rescue somalia dn then eventually Ogadeniya, and NFD insha Allah,

so the 50,000 sooner or later would be needed, i alsi want S400 and S300 purchased from the russians through third parties like using kenya, egypt turkey etc or even using pakistan to do the order, we have to think outside the box,

why kenya, out of the 12 generals, 4 waa kukuyer and 4 waa Ogaden by kenyas constitution and the other 4 shared out by the rest, i can use them to bribe kenyan officals and have them buy weapons for us on our behalf, it wont be easy but we need weapons,

if hitler could arm in 1933-1939 under french, american and British and Canadians keeping an eye on him on his own sole, we too can, he had these askar in his own sole and blocked his coast with their ships, yet he not only build German industry but also his army and air force and u-boats,

to be honest the blue prints for world war two airplanes are still available i need to build manufacturing industry, ships, steel, aluminium etc and then use them to build 1960s/70s era war fighter jets,

we dont need F35s to defeat habashi and capture and free somalia, ethiopia has aged 1960s and 1970s era jets, old sukois and migs, and even her tanks believe it r not are wrold war 2 era T-tanks etc,

basically the Russian are selling WW2 era tanks to this day to Africans like ethiopia and eriteria and kenya

and they will attack us after we give the world a developed jubaland, i need to respond, i am Ogaden and know the nature of the habashi, leave them to me, i have been fighting them a long time,

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
i like the way yuo think we are alike, but there is a reaosn why i need the big army, i know sooner or later they will send in ethiopia, i want to meet them heads on and make it clear, sooner or later a somali has to send a massage to tell ethiopia thye cannot keep massing will nilly,

also i have the secret hope of eventually atatcking the bantus in xamar and taking over south west state and installing a amn who thinks about greater somalia,

see if i dont take over south west start also and then eventually hiiran and xamar and the shebelles both we will always have warlords,

but the 50,000 is eventually for the whole south of somalia from xamar to doobley, but i will start slowly with jubaland, make it great

also do not forget i am Ogaden and naturally my main focus is karbashing interfering habashi sooner or later, i have been fighting these dogs since 700 years,

but again i still thing i would need 50,000 because i want to make south west state under my control as i do not want habashi or xamar puppets coming in , it will be my buffer

so its also my interest to help eley and biomal to develop south west state and make it strong, from both of us we can be the spring board to rescue somalia dn then eventually Ogadeniya, and NFD insha Allah,

so the 50,000 sooner or later would be needed, i alsi want S400 and S300 purchased from the russians through third parties like using kenya, egypt turkey etc or even using pakistan to do the order, we have to think outside the box,

why kenya, out of the 12 generals, 4 waa kukuyer and 4 waa Ogaden by kenyas constitution and the other 4 shared out by the rest, i can use them to bribe kenyan officals and have them buy weapons for us on our behalf, it wont be easy but we need weapons,

if hitler could arm in 1933-1939 under french, american and British and Canadians keeping an eye on him on his own sole, we too can, he had these askar in his own sole and blocked his coast with their ships, yet he not only build German industry but also his army and air force and u-boats,

to be honest the blue prints for world war two airplanes are still available i need to build manufacturing industry, ships, steel, aluminium etc and then use them to build 1960s/70s era war fighter jets,

we dont need F35s to defeat habashi and capture and free somalia, ethiopia has aged 1960s and 1970s era jets, old sukois and migs, and even her tanks believe it r not are wrold war 2 era T-tanks etc,

basically the Russian are selling WW2 era tanks to this day to Africans like ethiopia and eriteria and kenya

and they will attack us after we give the world a developed jubaland, i need to respond, i am Ogaden and know the nature of the habashi, leave them to me, i have been fighting them a long time,

Unless you have a billion dollars lying around it would probably make sense to start of small and inconspicuous.

The Kenyans would be the last to give us decent weapons as they're controlled by the British who have a grudge against Somalis and especially the cagdheer for embarrassing them in the past.

Kenyan Somalis are sellouts who would more likely snitch on our plans at the first opportunity.

The habesha are a threat but there are alternative methods to keep them occupied and out of your way.

If you're a real threat they won't be put off by numbers since they have millions of Oromo they could throw our way.

Instead stay low-key, build a revenue generating economy that pay for a more equiped army.

Remember that top armies spend close to 50,000 dollars per soldier on average for weapons and equipment.

You don't need to spend that much but you need to focus on effect multiplier equipment that would allow a small battalion able to take out a whole Ethiopian division.

For that you need to develop the tech yourself.

It's old tech but it will take you time and money to procure the blueprints or reverse engineer them whilst creating an industry that will let you produce them.

Our enemies aren't just backward terrorist and inept African military forces.

Ak-47 and some third hand artillery won't do much when they decide to send western equiped AMISON your way to take you out prematurely.

To only way to pull this off is to take over a region in Jubaland in secret and gradually build up your forces and technology.

In 5 years time when you get to a decent size it would be too late for the habesha to covertly take you out.

They'll be forced to declare war on you in the open but they won't do that unless they have a justifiable reason which you won't give them.

However starting off with a bang simply wouldn't work. The Americans or Europeans would freeze your funds, you'll get a visit from a predator drone and those that stick around after your martyrdom will be taken out by AMISON after being labelled as terrorist.

No one in the region or the west (including Russia) wants Somali to come back so you have to think outside the box if you want to pull it off.

Unless you have a billion dollars lying around it would probably make sense to start of small and inconspicuous.

The Kenyans would be the last to give us decent weapons as they're controlled by the British who have a grudge against Somalis and especially the cagdheer for embarrassing them in the past.

Kenyan Somalis are sellouts who would more likely snitch on our plans at the first opportunity.

The habesha are a threat but there are alternative methods to keep them occupied and out of your way.

If you're a real threat they won't be put off by numbers since they have millions of Oromo they could throw our way.

Instead stay low-key, build a revenue generating economy that pay for a more equiped army.

Remember that top armies spend close to 50,000 dollars per soldier on average for weapons and equipment.

You don't need to spend that much but you need to focus on effect multiplier equipment that would allow a small battalion able to take out a whole Ethiopian division.

For that you need to develop the tech yourself.

It's old tech but it will take you time and money to procure the blueprints or reverse engineer them whilst creating an industry that will let you produce them.

Our enemies aren't just backward terrorist and inept African military forces.

Ak-47 and some third hand artillery won't do much when they decide to send western equiped AMISON your way to take you out prematurely.

To only way to pull this off is to take over a region in Jubaland in secret and gradually build up your forces and technology.

In 5 years time when you get to a decent size it would be too late for the habesha to covertly take you out.

They'll be forced to declare war on you in the open but they won't do that unless they have a justifiable reason which you won't give them.

However starting off with a bang simply wouldn't work. The Americans or Europeans would freeze your funds, you'll get a visit from a predator drone and those that stick around after your martyrdom will be taken out by AMISON after being labelled as terrorist.

No one in the region or the west (including Russia) wants Somali to come back so you have to think outside the box if you want to pull it off.

how do i develop jubaland with out being noticed, i want to export grains/farm products, i want trade zones, economic zones, i want dubait mixed with Singapore, an economic power hosue that will fuel our come back from the dead and rescue somalia

how can we do this with out being noticed, xamar will get involved, and demand investments and foreign direct invests to be blocked, they did it to somaliland and they can be bought off by Ethiopia and eriteria, somali xamar fgs leaders will do anything for a few million,

we will also need a tough man we can work with ins secret in xamar

taking over jubaland is easy, but implementing the plan with out being noticed is harder, i want to rebuild the port, trade economic zones, invite foreign direct investment, the filthy raw meat eaters will send more alshaba or arm them against me, i dont want to be distracted with wear,

the best way would be to become like somaliland, completely break away from somalia relations and then ironically i need to do that in order to safe somalia,

i need to bribe the idot in xamar, we would need an Ogaden in xamar, Ogaden waa the only ones i know who will give ethiopia the middle finger, but hawiye will never trust any other darood except marehan since cabdullhi yusuf brought in ethiopians,

a fermale hawiye minister was once having a hcat with an ONLF, he asked her why the hawiye presdeints always picked marehan or Mj prime miniter, she was very honest, she said the Ethiopians under zeinawi and gabre would tell them point blank do not appoint Ogaden, they are ONLF, it was threat to the somali politicians, so they kept away, so for this reson, i dont think an Ogaden can be picked as leader/prime minier,

but if somalis had balls, imagine someone like qalbidagax as somali leade/prime miniester, he would tell the habashi a big middle finger

if we get the most hardcore ONLf leader in xamar, what can Ethiopia do? he will be recognised by internationakl communiy and could keep them busy by knkwocking onw estenr doors like hassan did to kenya after sheikh sharif sold our seas to kenya,

sooner or later we have to have habashi involvement in our affairs and it must be directly we cannot avoid it forever, we need a good fight with them to send a massage adn you know we somalis can fight good,

in 2007-2008 ONLF killed 1200 habashi against they killed 2000 of ours, and that is fighting 300,000 armed man with billions, still it was indecisive war as ONLf still exists, point is imagine if ONLf had 50,000 man and same weapons, we can take them out,

Tukraq

VIP
bro the country ha so many mines left behind by the ethiopians and amisom and alshabab and the warlords,

we need water, sewage, trains, airports, sub ways, and ideally a hosue given to every somali couple, they are not cheap, i want all house with electricty, water, big roosm to make babies to icnrease our population, schools, roads, train stations, international standard airports so we can bring in million sof tourist a year, so our hotels can profit, zoos with lions and zebra for attarction etc,

it will be over time 30 years 2 trillion is like 63 billion each year, also capital investment, just to build a chip making fab costs around 15 billion, i want the best educated engineers competing with intel to make AI chips, electric cars, manufacture high end goods, if we create jobs we will eliminate terrorism, if a lad is starving he will be sweet talked by the enemy to destabilise hi nation for bread,

we were called the Switzerland of africa in the 70s more powerful than even egypt let alone ethiopia in military
Yeah but why mention Kenya when they are very poor and don’t have any of those things, they can’t provide their population with water, electricity or proper sweage lol, tourism isn’t also always a good thing most “tourist” locations are shitholes like the Dominican Republic where they cater to old Cadaan men on a bussinesss trip and give them wonderful beaches and young prostitutes to enjoy:noneck: personally I’d rather us be tourists then the other way around:farmajoyaab: also 30 years in this day with this technology we have at our disposal in this age is way too long :mahubowtf: look at how quick Dubai came together a decade ago now we even have quicker tech, here high rises go up in 3 to 4 months man 30 years is overkill:faysalwtf: increasing our population is also very overrated, what you would want is many resources split among few people like Qatar so your whole population is rich not many resources split among many people like Nigeria making your whole population very poor(although Nigeria isn’t equally distributed because of corruption),
The thing about building airports and roads is using the Keynesian model of boosting our economy by provideding people jobs and letting your workers invest in the local economy, otherwise these trains and airports aren’t really that important lol, especially trains which aren’t even needed at all:shookgabre: if it’s boosting our economy it can make sense but if we are just hiring turkey and China to do it like all these African countries than we will be very poor like the rest of these African countries who are being robbed by China out of these important jobs (the jobs building an airport or subway more important than the subway or airport itself)

Yeah but why mention Kenya when they are very poor and don’t have any of those things, they can’t provide their population with water, electricity or proper sweage lol, tourism isn’t also always a good thing most “tourist” locations are shitholes like the Dominican Republic where they cater to old Cadaan men on a bussinesss trip and give them wonderful beaches and young prostitutes to enjoy:noneck: personally I’d rather us be tourists then the other way around:farmajoyaab: also 30 years in this day with this technology we have at our disposal in this age is way too long :mahubowtf: look at how quick Dubai came together a decade ago now we even have quicker tech, here high rises go up in 3 to 4 months man 30 years is overkill:faysalwtf: increasing our population is also very overrated, what you would want is many resources split among few people like Qatar so your whole population is rich not many resources split among many people like Nigeria making your whole population very poor(although Nigeria isn’t equally distributed because of corruption),
The thing about building airports and roads is using the Keynesian model of boosting our economy by provideding people jobs and letting your workers invest in the local economy, otherwise these trains and airports aren’t really that important lol, especially trains which aren’t even needed at all:shookgabre: if it’s boosting our economy it can make sense but if we are just hiring turkey and China to do it like all these African countries than we will be very poor like the rest of these African countries who are being robbed by China out of these important jobs (the jobs building an airport or subway more important than the subway or airport itself)

no bro, dubai was already peaceful and colelcted billions for decades before they started building high rises in the early 2000s

we need atleast 30 years not 3 or 4 months, also we need to do it ourselves, not use china, they will leave us in debt slavery and rule us

and yes, i want 100 million in 60 years time, we need man power to face the habashi hordes, you are not thinking clealr,y we are so langab with 10 million,

remember the USA foreign secretary who said to somalis how come you have the biggest african coast with 10 million and ethiopia of 90 million has no coast, we need defence, big nations dont get bullied, the get wet about our empty land and big coast,

also i am Ogaden, i am froced to think big and east africa wide, to bring back my lands from nfd and ogadeniya, you are forced to think just about puntland, i have wider interest, which is why i must use jubaland to safe somaliweyn at all costs , to get back my Ogadeniya and free her insha Allah

but we need 30 years to become fully the master of our region economically and miliatryly, i want regional gedmenony economically like germany is for europe, japan was for asia or turkey is for the middeleast

i want an economy so massive and large is makes ethipia look like 6th world under developed shyt hole,

i want jubaland generating so much welath eocnomically that we go the USA and said we have 150 billion dollars of wepaon purchase, watch them tell the Un to lift our wepaon sanction, money tlaks,

also we can hire lobby agents to get the UN to lift the sanctions, Ethiopia does this at the cost of 2 million and they get billions in aid each year from congress,

also i would like to sponsor with our billions dozens of young somali man from europe and america to becoem senators, Mps, congress man/women and even if we must change their names lie cadan names so be it, i want ministrs and Mps an senators who will bid our interest

this is how the jews dd it, they changed their names and sponsed each of their sons to go into politics, change from the inside, imagine we already have dozens of bantu nigerian and ghanian Mps in teh UK and america they have so many black congress mana dn females, we need that,

for 2 million pounds we can have around 6 members of Uk Parliament, now imagine we split them into each major party, imagine the inside influence, we dont think big, the Jews did it, ghanians and nigerians and pakistanis etc, then canada, we already have somalis,

imagine if we had 10 ilhans somali guys with their names changed to james and adam and in the democrats and republicans split, imagine the inside power we will have on policy and befriending politics,

politicians waa ty, they can be bought,

give me 200,00 pounds Uk currency and i will get you atleast 3 somali man Mps,

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
how do i develop jubaland with out being noticed, i want to export grains/farm products, i want trade zones, economic zones, i want dubait mixed with Singapore, an economic power hosue that will fuel our come back from the dead and rescue somalia

how can we do this with out being noticed, xamar will get involved, and demand investments and foreign direct invests to be blocked, they did it to somaliland and they can be bought off by Ethiopia and eriteria, somali xamar fgs leaders will do anything for a few million,

we will also need a tough man we can work with ins secret in xamar

taking over jubaland is easy, but implementing the plan with out being noticed is harder, i want to rebuild the port, trade economic zones, invite foreign direct investment, the filthy raw meat eaters will send more alshaba or arm them against me, i dont want to be distracted with wear,

the best way would be to become like somaliland, completely break away from somalia relations and then ironically i need to do that in order to safe somalia,

i need to bribe the idot in xamar, we would need an Ogaden in xamar, Ogaden waa the only ones i know who will give ethiopia the middle finger, but hawiye will never trust any other darood except marehan since cabdullhi yusuf brought in ethiopians,

a fermale hawiye minister was once having a hcat with an ONLF, he asked her why the hawiye presdeints always picked marehan or Mj prime miniter, she was very honest, she said the Ethiopians under zeinawi and gabre would tell them point blank do not appoint Ogaden, they are ONLF, it was threat to the somali politicians, so they kept away, so for this reson, i dont think an Ogaden can be picked as leader/prime minier,

but if somalis had balls, imagine someone like qalbidagax as somali leade/prime miniester, he would tell the habashi a big middle finger

if we get the most hardcore ONLf leader in xamar, what can Ethiopia do? he will be recognised by internationakl communiy and could keep them busy by knkwocking onw estenr doors like hassan did to kenya after sheikh sharif sold our seas to kenya,

sooner or later we have to have habashi involvement in our affairs and it must be directly we cannot avoid it forever, we need a good fight with them to send a massage adn you know we somalis can fight good,

in 2007-2008 ONLF killed 1200 habashi against they killed 2000 of ours, and that is fighting 300,000 armed man with billions, still it was indecisive war as ONLf still exists, point is imagine if ONLf had 50,000 man and same weapons, we can take them out,

I'm not saying you should build a secret Wakanda.

Instead your main obstacle is raising the necessary funds to take control of a sovereign state.

Once you get to that stage you already won..

The problem is getting there in the first place.

You need funds or resources that cannot be frozen, sanctioned or embargoed.

So that's why I said you shouldn't come out initially as a political organization with an army out in the open because they would just freeze your assets before you can train your soldiers or even get weapons.

Instead hide under your clan in Jubaland and build businesses under their name.

Xamar could only do so much to stop you then and foreigners can't touch you unless you give them a reason.

Once you have raised the 4 billion dollars in resources within your controlled land then you can take your time to build up your forces.

So first focus on importing raw products and export finished goods in your area.

Just 1% of the arable lands in East Africa could give you access to 4-8 billion per year in revenue for processed foods.

All this is peanuts to those keeping an eye on Somalia other than Xamar and other warlords.

Just rebuff them using your clans name since Xamar can't piss off all Ogadens.

Send some gifts to your MJ cousins to get them to support you in the FGS.

Since there's no military buildup in sight the habesha can't openly sabotage your business interests... They will try to do it covertly but two can play that game when it comes to the business interests of Addis Ababa elites
...I.e. mutually assured destruction comes into play since we can easily pay "OLF" rebels to f*ck up their factories just like they would've sent all Shabaab your way.

After that just continue to build up reserves of resources you need and develop your weapons tech in secret... you can always go to top US weapons manufacturers and they would send decent blueprints your way for a price.

Once you have everything you need in place you can start recruiting in the open without the fear of anyone being able to shut off your resources.

Also the more funds you have the more likely you'll be successful so that's another benefit of hiding out in the open and focusing on generating money first.

With this you don't need to start off with 400 million per year or 4/5 billion lump sum... just 50-100 million.

Instead your main obstacle is raising the necessary funds to take control of a sovereign state.

So that's why I said you shouldn't come out initially as a political organization with an army out in the open because they would just freeze your assets before you can train your soldiers or even get weapons.

Xamar could only do so much to stop you then and foreigners can't touch you unless you give them a reason.

Once you have raised the 4 billion dollars in resources within your controlled land then you can take your time to build up your forces.

So first focus on importing raw products and export finished goods in your area.

Just 1% of the arable lands in East Africa could give you access to 4-8 billion per year in revenue for processed foods.

All this is peanuts to those keeping an eye on Somalia other than Xamar and other warlords.

Since there's no military buildup in sight the habesha can't openly sabotage your business interests... They will try to do it covertly but two can play that game when it comes to the business interests of Addis Ababa elites
...I.e. mutually assured destruction comes into play since we can easily pay "OLF" rebels to f*ck up their factories just like they would've sent all Shabaab your way.

After that just continue to build up reserves of resources you need and develop your weapons tech in secret... you can always go to top US weapons manufacturers and they would send decent blueprints your way for a price.

Once you have everything you need in place you can start recruiting in the open without the fear of anyone being able to shut off your resources.

Also the more funds you have the more likely you'll be successful so that's another benefit of hiding out in the open and focusing on generating money first.

With this you don't need to start off with 400 million per year or 4/5 billion lump sum... just 50-100 million.

your a genius, you should be my adviser isnha Allah, we think alike, unlike the other somalis here

are you harti horta and which sub clan? dhulos?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
your a genius, you should be my adviser isnha Allah, we think alike, unlike the other somalis here

are you harti horta and which sub clan? dhulos?

Lol advisor. I'd rather be the top dog as I can't trust anyone to get the job done.

Giving away my qabil here would just spoil the fun as I prefer to continue to stir shit up in the clan section without giving others ammunition against me.

I'm from a well known landheere:fittytousand: sub clan though but most of them keep to themselves

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
we need atleast 30 years not 3 or 4 months, also we need to do it ourselves, not use china, they will leave us in debt slavery and rule us

We can have our cake and eat it too.

We can blackmail China to build shit for us for cheap if they want to have access to Africa.

Africa should be our backyard and any foreign power that wants a piece should pay us tribute.

If they don't then we should have enough leverage in those regions to instigate popular protests or even regime changes and f*ck up their investments.

The first and developing world depends on Africa for its base raw materials.

It's what gives their made up currencies a value.

How can we let a big juicy meat like that pass in front of our noses and do nothing?

Tukraq

VIP

:cosbyhmm: 4 to 5 billion seems like not that much, I plan on having at least 10 billion inshallah off my business plans in America :denzelnigga: but I wasn’t thinking how cheap it is for power in Somalia :drakekidding: they sold the whole coast for only a million:dwill: and tried to justify it saying it was only for a few months:drakewtf:

Lol advisor. I'd rather be the top dog as I can't trust anyone to get the job done.

Giving away my qabil here would just spoil the fun as I prefer to continue to stir shit up in the clan section without giving others ammunition against me.

I'm from a well known landheere:fittytousand: sub clan though but most of them keep to themselves

give me clue, what region/gobal is your fam from ina adeer, and i agree about keeping the Chinese away from africa

we should monopolise it in the future, after all they keep asia away from us, you are a genius,

Tukraq

VIP
We can have our cake and eat it too.

We can blackmail China to build shit for us for cheap if they want to have access to Africa.

Africa should be our backyard and any foreign power that wants a piece should pay us tribute.

If they don't then we should have enough leverage in those regions to instigate popular protests or even regime changes and f*ck up their investments.

The first and developing world depends on Africa for its base raw materials.

It's what gives their made up currencies a value.

How can we let a big juicy meat like that pass in front of our noses and do nothing?
Sahib the process of building these things is more important than the buildings themselves, it’s not only about the debt we are giving away billions in wealth creation to the Chinese economy by letting them build these buildings:farmajoyaab: if we were smart we would get foreign aid and grants but use this to allow our own people to build these products

Tukraq

VIP
African economies will never grow if they keep outsourcing economic growth to China :mahubowtf: they will have nice roads and big empty buildings but a poor population who can’t use it because China took all the profit in building these projects:farmajoyaab:

Keynes said the government should spend more money when people do not have work. The government can borrow money and give people jobs (work). Then people can spend money again and buy things. This helps other people find work, invest in the local economy, and put money in the hands of the people.

We’re instead putting the money in the hands of the Chinese and are left with roads and buildings our population is to poor to have use for:ileycry:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Sahib the process of building these things is more important than the buildings themselves, it’s not only about the debt we are giving away billions in wealth creation to the Chinese economy by letting them build these buildings:farmajoyaab: if we were smart we would get foreign aid and grants but use this to allow our own people to build these products

I'm totally with you but you also have to be realistic.

We only have a pair of hands and there are only so many competent Somalis enough to train as engineers, architects and scientist.

With a small budget and 5 years I could take a bunch of young genius Somali problem solvers and easily reverse engineer recent innovations and best practices in civil engineering.

However, since I'm limited in funds and people I'd rather research revenue generating technologies and processes and let the Chinese build the dumb infrastructure for us.

Let's say you spend 1 billion dollars and 5 years building a top port by yourself.

In year 6 you would then either have to spend another 5 years designing and building ships to use with those ports or money you don't have to pay them.

Instead if you pay the Chinese 500 million to build the port you can use those 5 years and 500 million to build your own ships which you can then export of use for your own logistics...Giving you a revenue source once the ports are ready.

Let the Chinese build your roads while you focus on the factories that will use those highways.

Your main goal should be increasing the value generated by each Somali worker.

Road construction provides jobs but they don't last, are limited and the pay is shit.

Let the Chinese do the grunt work while we focus on building a first rate economy with workers that generate over $50/hr (average in the west) as compared to China's ($20).

Producing high tech industries might sound difficult but it's possible if you distribute your limited resources in a efficient way and use automation to get the average unskilled Somali to contribute to a highly productive job.

Time is more valuable than money sxb.

Unlike our ogadeen friend here I'd rather not take 30 years to develop Somalia since everything will be automated by then and we'd still end up behind everyone.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
give me clue, what region/gobal is your fam from ina adeer, and i agree about keeping the Chinese away from africa

we should monopolise it in the future, after all they keep asia away from us, you are a genius,

That would make it too obvious but I can tell you that we don't have clashing interests.

Tukraq

VIP
I'm totally with you but you also have to be realistic.

We only have a pair of hands and there are so many Somalis competent enough to train as engineers, architects and scientist.

With a small budget and 5 years I could easily reverse engineer recent innovations and best practices in civil engineering.

However, since I'm limited in funds and people I'd rather research revenue generating technologies and processes and let the Chinese build the dumb infrastructure for us.

Let's say you spend 1 billion dollars and 5 years building a top port by yourself.

In year 6 you would then either have to spend another 5 years designing and building ships to use with those ports or money you don't have to pay them.

Instead if you pay the Chinese 500 million to build the port you can use those 5 years and 500 million to build your own ships which you can then export of use for your own logistics...Giving you a revenue source once the ports are ready.

Let the Chinese build your roads while you focus on the factories that will use those highways.

Your main goal should be increasing the value generated by each Somali worker.

Road construction provides jobs but they don't last, are limited and the pay is shit.

Let the Chinese do the grunt work while we focus on building a first rate economy with workers that generate over $50/hr (average in the west) as compared to China's ($20).

Producing high tech industries might sound difficult but it's possible if you distribute your limited resources in a efficient way and use automation to get the average unskilled Somali to contribute to a highly productive job.

Time is more valuable than money sxb.

Unlike our ogadeen friend here I'd rather not take 30 years to develop Somalia since everything will be automated by then and we'd still end up behind everyone.
The thing is by building it yourself your not really losing the money since you can get it back in taxes after enriching your population(you can’t tax Chinese citizens), but yeah there’s no way it takes 30 years with oil money lol, with the tech I’m seeing here to build high rises lol their getting it done in a little under a year:farmajoyaab: technology is already to advanced to take that long, I’m with you on the rest though

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
The thing is by building it yourself your not really losing the money since you can get it back in taxes after enriching your population(you can’t tax Chinese citizens), but yeah there’s no way it takes 30 years with oil money lol, with the tech I’m seeing here to build high rises lol their getting it done in a little under a year:farmajoyaab: technology is already to advanced to take that long, I’m with you on the rest though

You're right we can't tax them or take those skills for ourselves.

However you have to keep in mind that it's hard to re-train people if we use our own people.

To build Somalia's infrastructure we'll need a million young Somalis spending their most productive years digging and dumping cement.

Once their past 30 and have a family they won't have the time to retrain unless someone is paying for it.

After the roads and ports are built they'll be less work for them and the state will be forced to support them somehow or it'll all collapse.

I'd rather have the Chinese waste their people's time on this while we train a smaller number of somalis to maintain it later.

By the time we need to upgrade our infrastructure we will have access to automation tech like this:

Also like in compound interest growth... Athens bigger the initial principle the faster it grows.

China could build 80% of our initial essential infrastructure within 5-10 years.

Somalia might be big but our population doesn't even amount to a village in China.

Within 15 years our economy could be going @ full acceleration if we play our cards right.

However, if we did it ourselves then the research & technology development stage would take 5-10 years at least while all neighbours would have passed us.

We then spend another 10 years in infrastructure development.

Afterwards we realize that we spend all our resources and brainpower on infrastructure development and don't have a real economy built for growth since the new generation will have to start from scratch.

I'd prefer to pay a premium to save time.

this is a drop in the ocean, will not even cover soldiers material at my 50,000 man army, rememeebr siad barre used 40,000 man to karbash Ethiopia in 1977 before the soviets and cuba and yemen and libya helped them, cuba alone sent 26,000 man , the habash were karbahsed, they had 300,000 man in 77

15.000 Cubans not 26.000 defeated Somalia in 1978.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Your 800 billion - 2 trillion cost to look like modern day Nairobi and Cairo is a bit too much.

Egypt's new capital at 69,000 hectares has a proposed budget of 45 billion dollars. Saudi Arabia's proposed mega city at 2,650,000 hectares has a proposed budget of 500 billion dollars. These are state of the art cities as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.