How Much Will It Cost To Rebuild Somalia , Estimate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets say we go for Kenyan, Nairobi or Cairo egyptian standard, nothing fancy for now, like Singapore thats later insha Allah

I estimate it will be around 800 Billion dollars to 2 trillion,

20 years timeline, for each somali to have a house and street lights, hospitals, roads, paved roads, ports and airports with international standard

the bare minimum is in my estimate around

lets say we have around 15 million people, at 10,000 4 each spent on roads infrastructure etc thats 150 billion dollars,

at 100,000$ spend per head if the state allocates that amount for each person thats 1.5 trillion dollars, over 20 years thats roughly 75 billion a year, all US dollars, king dollar,

if we sold oil and raised lets say we do 1 million barels daily, at around worst case scenario 50 dollars each barrel, thats 50 million daily if we own the whole a to z but lets say we get western oil coprs we will get 40%

little Qatar owns 100% of her oil for a while now, if we are honest and we generate 50 million dollars daily, thats 18.25 billion,

not enough to rebuild Somalia,

export oil will not rebuild Somalia,
here is my plan,

globally fish export market is around 160 billion dollars, if we can capture 10%, why not nations with much smaller seat space export billions, thats 16 billion, so far we have 18.25 billion plus 16, remember if we export 2 million barrels we can have 36 billion dolars a year at 50$ per barrel,

but for now we stick to just 1 million barrels,

so $18.25+$16 billion from fisheries,

next we go mega, like china, we will do white good labels, basic manufacturing, so supermarkets like Walmart, ikea sofa shop etc we will make the goods for them,

lets say annually we can do 100 billion in white good label export, we make them they stick their famous brands, think Tv, fridges,washing machine etc its how china started,

i estimate our profits will be at worst case 33% of that 100 billion,

china exported zero in 1978, today they export 2.5 trillion $ each year

so 100 billion, 33 billion will be profits, we will start manufacturing basis and export to every nation, we will be unbeaten, to make the washing machine in germany or america will be 30-40$ an hour, we will do it for 5$ in terms of labour, we will suck it up, we must start from ground zero and our cheap labour is our weapon,

so thats 18.25 +16+33 billion = 67.25 billin annually we can use to build,

so lets say we will no go for medium export, medicine raw material grade a and b, like Singapore exports billions in dollars each year

chip making factories, get educated people,

each year we will re invest 50% of all export earnings into roads, machinery, capital goods, we will tighten our belt,

if we are doing an average of say 100 billion in net export earnings in say year 7 and investing 50% each year, in 30 years we will have a potential economy export around 1 trillion dollars, Holland does about that 500-600 billion annually, 16 million people, tiny land,

ship building, chip[ fab making, cars, all these companies doesnt givea hoots about their countries, they care about cheapest labour, we will be open for business,

insha Allah this is my plan for jubaland, i want to build a wall between us and south west state to keep terrorist out, kick out all foreigners like kenya and Ethiopians and open the nation to become a manufacturing hub,

i want Honda, Boeing, Toshiba, apple to manufacture, etc

china has developed 10 year ago labour was like 4 dollars an hour, now its around 8-12 dollars, many firms are going to Vietnamese, Bangladesh, Dominican republic etc,

not India, because India is closed minded and refuses foreign ownership of 100% of their assets, an Indian must control 50%,

the biggest single issue we have are unemployed youth with out jobs they will join alshaba for daily bread, no humans wants to starve,

once i build jubaland insha Allah i will unite the somali world, i will give aid to puntland, south west state, 1dooristan,. khatuno so they dont beg the west and ask them to export to jubaland for free, no tarrifs, once puntland and Somaliland export to jubaland, i will take their raw material and re export them as finished goods, once they see this they will want to join and eat with me and also agree to open up and develop,

money talks, i dont want somalia regions begging kenya or ethiopia or the west so its in my interest to give them money, if yuo have a crazy brother, hold him and stand by him becase he is your brother, we need each toher,

i hope one day somalis will come together through economics and trade and then maybe we can create united states of somalia with a Swiss Confederacy model type, separate but sharing defence, money currency etc

this is my dream, but in order to achieve it i need total control over jubaland and 50,000 soldiers, 100% caghdeer so no one apposes me, then i will crucify alshaba like the romans, and kill anyone opposition, i need total domination for at least 12 years,

after that slowly build homes, re house people, and free investments, i want to take sheeshkaba and hang them from trees, once i kill all of them i can do my thing,

50,000 man, each will be paid 500$ each month, thats 25 million each month, and a spend will be around another 500$ on each man for food, clothes, weapons etc, thats roughly around i need about 400 million each year to have total jubaland control, i can even threaten Ethiopia soldiers if they dare to interfere, so for 400 million i can take over jubaland and slowly rebuild it and take over the nation,

in 12 years thats roughly around 4-5 billion just for defence, i want tanks, jets, planes, cargo, food storage, clothes, etc

this is real business, doing it with 2,000 man and 10 million will not cut it,

the world Islamic banking market alone is around 3 trillion $, malaysia and dubai share it, if we can capture just 20% thats 600 billion added to our GDP each year, at 10% minimum tax, that is 60 billion to the state in taxes,

imagine we can even free NFD and Ogadeniya with that kind of money, but it will take 50,000 man, 400 million each year and about 25-32 years to achieve total land reunification of Somalia, Ogadeniya and NFd and stability

its really work, but let me ask you, i am 31, i was 2 when i left somalia with my parents, meaning 29 years already gone, if my plan can be achieved in the same time line, why not support it,

only farmajo can achieve this but he lacks vision and courage, his government made 300 million last year, 50% taxes and the other half in world bank loans,

he can use it to good use but waa super corrupt, it needs someone who will not steal the money meant for defence and soldiers, we need a strong army but an honest army is even more important,

The Speaker of Somalia's Federal Parliament, Prof Mohamed Osman Jawari signed the $100 million deal with the Turkish ambassador to Somalia Olgan Bekar in Mogadishu. Prof Jawari said the project would be undertaken in several phases.11 Mar 2018

this is a drop in the ocean, will not even cover soldiers material at my 50,000 man army, rememeebr siad barre used 40,000 man to karbash Ethiopia in 1977 before the soviets and cuba and yemen and libya helped them, cuba alone sent 26,000 man , the habash were karbahsed, they had 300,000 man in 77

we are dealing with a civil war, we need atleast 400 million each year and 50,000 man just for defence and keeping peace and talking out habashi and challnging habashi if they dare to intervene and mark my word they will like in 2006 when islamic court create peace in somalia,

insha Allah i am getting ready for 2027 election, and will raise that money, i dont know how but i will, i need total control of jubaland first to save m somalia, dead somalia,

the biggest issue with the wolrd is cheap food, more mouths to feed, just jubaland food expoerts will earn me the money to save somalia, adn NFD and Ogadeniya,

:dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb: InshaAllah that happens, If that went through would you make jubaland the core part of Somalia Weyn or would you diversify specific power sharing allotments to different regions? Since certain ppl would rather fight for Balkanisation rather than unity.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha You had only one clan in Futuh Al Habash. Bartire and we know what the document says about them. As for your claim that Yabare was involved. Yabare is the son of Hantiile. He is close to Harti. Where u get this Idea the Futuh was referring to Yabare in Absame? The only clear reference to Absame was Bartirre and I already told you what happened to them. The Imam had to level their towns and burn it the ground for disobeying and robbing and attacking Muslims.

We suspect Absame was assisting the Ethiopians and was spies inside the Somali camp or why else would they attack muslims on jihad to Ethiopia? Waad ka xumayd soo ma aha in ethiopianka lagu duulaayo so you started to attack Harti and Geri Koombe. But the imam dealt with you, alhamdulilah. The shame of the futuh is on your clan for ever now.

KOOMBE. wuxuu dhalay :
-Hantiile, Geri, Cabdi (waa iskubah).
-Xarte, Jiiraan, Saleebaan (waa iskubah).
HANTIILE. wuxuu dhalay :
-Harti iyo Yabarahe. (waa iskubah).

We need to hold a memorial. Dagaalka futuh al habash waxaa ku ba'bacay geri koombe, harti koombe, yabare oo walalki harti ahaa. Sheekadu ma dhaafsanayn beelaha carurti koombe. A big memorial for the gob clans of harti, geri, and yabare(harti brother) is needed immediately. And the double swindling hirabu @Sheikh @Dues Ex Machete @nine @Shaolin23 must be named and shamed on all Somali televisions on historical somalia. We must expose @Teeri-Alpha and what his ancestors did. May all Somalis bow to Carurti Koombe Daarood.

Teeri has no right to talk about Ethiopians when his awoowe was a spy for them in the 1500s attackin Somalis of Kombe extraction who wanted to go Jannah and fight the infidels who were encroaching and laying heavy taxes on coastal muslim states.

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Peace is the ultimate goal, everything else is a plus. If we can go anywhere without harm, if a girl can safely walk to her destination, then I believe in no time, the country will surprise the world (rwanda style). I really don’t care for shiny building or new cars on the street. I care more about children going to school, food in ppls bellies and job security for the youth. :)

Tukraq

VIP
Lets say we go for Kenyan, Nairobi or Cairo egyptian standard, nothing fancy for now, like Singapore thats later insha Allah

I estimate it will be around 800 Billion dollars to 2 trillion,

20 years timeline, for each somali to have a house and street lights, hospitals, roads, paved roads, ports and airports with international standard

the bare minimum is in my estimate around

lets say we have around 15 million people, at 10,000 4 each spent on roads infrastructure etc thats 150 billion dollars,

at 100,000$ spend per head if the state allocates that amount for each person thats 1.5 trillion dollars, over 20 years thats roughly 75 billion a year, all US dollars, king dollar,

if we sold oil and raised lets say we do 1 million barels daily, at around worst case scenario 50 dollars each barrel, thats 50 million daily if we own the whole a to z but lets say we get western oil coprs we will get 40%

little Qatar owns 100% of her oil for a while now, if we are honest and we generate 50 million dollars daily, thats 18.25 billion,

not enough to rebuild Somalia,

export oil will not rebuild Somalia,
here is my plan,

globally fish export market is around 160 billion dollars, if we can capture 10%, why not nations with much smaller seat space export billions, thats 16 billion, so far we have 18.25 billion plus 16, remember if we export 2 million barrels we can have 36 billion dolars a year at 50$ per barrel,

but for now we stick to just 1 million barrels,

so $18.25+$16 billion from fisheries,

next we go mega, like china, we will do white good labels, basic manufacturing, so supermarkets like Walmart, ikea sofa shop etc we will make the goods for them,

lets say annually we can do 100 billion in white good label export, we make them they stick their famous brands, think Tv, fridges,washing machine etc its how china started,

i estimate our profits will be at worst case 33% of that 100 billion,

china exported zero in 1978, today they export 2.5 trillion $ each year

so 100 billion, 33 billion will be profits, we will start manufacturing basis and export to every nation, we will be unbeaten, to make the washing machine in germany or america will be 30-40$ an hour, we will do it for 5$ in terms of labour, we will suck it up, we must start from ground zero and our cheap labour is our weapon,

so thats 18.25 +16+33 billion = 67.25 billin annually we can use to build,

so lets say we will no go for medium export, medicine raw material grade a and b, like Singapore exports billions in dollars each year

chip making factories, get educated people,

each year we will re invest 50% of all export earnings into roads, machinery, capital goods, we will tighten our belt,

if we are doing an average of say 100 billion in net export earnings in say year 7 and investing 50% each year, in 30 years we will have a potential economy export around 1 trillion dollars, Holland does about that 500-600 billion annually, 16 million people, tiny land,

ship building, chip[ fab making, cars, all these companies doesnt givea hoots about their countries, they care about cheapest labour, we will be open for business,

insha Allah this is my plan for jubaland, i want to build a wall between us and south west state to keep terrorist out, kick out all foreigners like kenya and Ethiopians and open the nation to become a manufacturing hub,

i want Honda, Boeing, Toshiba, apple to manufacture, etc

china has developed 10 year ago labour was like 4 dollars an hour, now its around 8-12 dollars, many firms are going to Vietnamese, Bangladesh, Dominican republic etc,

not India, because India is closed minded and refuses foreign ownership of 100% of their assets, an Indian must control 50%,

the biggest single issue we have are unemployed youth with out jobs they will join alshaba for daily bread, no humans wants to starve,

once i build jubaland insha Allah i will unite the somali world, i will give aid to puntland, south west state, 1dooristan,. khatuno so they dont beg the west and ask them to export to jubaland for free, no tarrifs, once puntland and Somaliland export to jubaland, i will take their raw material and re export them as finished goods, once they see this they will want to join and eat with me and also agree to open up and develop,

money talks, i dont want somalia regions begging kenya or ethiopia or the west so its in my interest to give them money, if yuo have a crazy brother, hold him and stand by him becase he is your brother, we need each toher,

i hope one day somalis will come together through economics and trade and then maybe we can create united states of somalia with a Swiss Confederacy model type, separate but sharing defence, money currency etc

this is my dream, but in order to achieve it i need total control over jubaland and 50,000 soldiers, 100% caghdeer so no one apposes me, then i will crucify alshaba like the romans, and kill anyone opposition, i need total domination for at least 12 years,

after that slowly build homes, re house people, and free investments, i want to take sheeshkaba and hang them from trees, once i kill all of them i can do my thing,

50,000 man, each will be paid 500$ each month, thats 25 million each month, and a spend will be around another 500$ on each man for food, clothes, weapons etc, thats roughly around i need about 400 million each year to have total jubaland control, i can even threaten Ethiopia soldiers if they dare to interfere, so for 400 million i can take over jubaland and slowly rebuild it and take over the nation,

in 12 years thats roughly around 4-5 billion just for defence, i want tanks, jets, planes, cargo, food storage, clothes, etc

this is real business, doing it with 2,000 man and 10 million will not cut it,

the world Islamic banking market alone is around 3 trillion $, malaysia and dubai share it, if we can capture just 20% thats 600 billion added to our GDP each year, at 10% minimum tax, that is 60 billion to the state in taxes,

imagine we can even free NFD and Ogadeniya with that kind of money, but it will take 50,000 man, 400 million each year and about 25-32 years to achieve total land reunification of Somalia, Ogadeniya and NFd and stability

its really work, but let me ask you, i am 31, i was 2 when i left somalia with my parents, meaning 29 years already gone, if my plan can be achieved in the same time line, why not support it,

only farmajo can achieve this but he lacks vision and courage, his government made 300 million last year, 50% taxes and the other half in world bank loans,

he can use it to good use but waa super corrupt, it needs someone who will not steal the money meant for defence and soldiers, we need a strong army but an honest army is even more important,
2 trillion just to be a shithole like Kenya:noneck: that’s the gdp of Italy(8th in world) and France(9th in world) and higher than Canada’s, by the way just to be a dumpster like Kenya :faysalwtf:
Even Singapore would be a major disappointment at that cost let alone a country like Kenya which is currently barely above us

2 trillion just to be a shithole like Kenya:noneck: that’s the gdp of Italy(8th in world) and France(9th in world) and higher than Canada’s, by the way just to be a dumpster like Kenya :faysalwtf:
Even Singapore would be a major disappointment at that cost let alone a country like Kenya which is currently barely above us

no about 150 billion to be like egypt or kenya but 2 trillion to become like Switzerland or Singapore

282_1Kux4_gf.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
no about 150 billion to be like egypt or kenya but 2 trillion to become like Switzerland or Singapore

282_1Kux4_gf.jpg
How when Singapore doesn’t even make that much, their gdp or total production is only 300 billion so why would it cost 2 trillion, as for Kenya we don’t even need oil to catch up to them just increasing our safety (our businesses would outcompete there’s)

:dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb: InshaAllah that happens, If that went through would you make jubaland the core part of Somalia Weyn or would you diversify specific power sharing allotments to different regions? Since certain ppl would rather fight for Balkanisation rather than unity.

no, i want to give them aid, jus the way the prussian gave the other 35 german conferdate states aid and stop austrian adn french interference and ultimately lead to the creation of the german federal state

we will have power sharing, let each region have their own president, Switzerland has 7 presidents, 1 for each two cantons, we will only share defence and currency board/central bank, invite and invest with whom ever you like, decide on your own taxes, decentralised hardcore except for defence and currency we will share so we make it cost-less to trade,

ideally i would like regional states to keep 80% of their taxes as income and give 20% to the decentralised federal gov so they can help poor dry regions, jubland is rich, Ogaden has the most live stock in Ogadeniya adn jubaland more so than any other tribe, the 5 million camels and cattles exporrted from bosaso and berbbera come from Ogadeniya but some regions will need help as they are dry as desert and little live stock,

ideally i would also like the bantus deported back to tanzania so they dont create havoc, we need pure cushtic race with no cuqdad,

How when Singapore doesn’t even make that much, their gdp or total production is only 300 billion so why would it cost 2 trillion, as for Kenya we don’t even need oil to catch up to them just increasing our safety (our businesses would outcompete there’s)

bro the country ha so many mines left behind by the ethiopians and amisom and alshabab and the warlords,

we need water, sewage, trains, airports, sub ways, and ideally a hosue given to every somali couple, they are not cheap, i want all house with electricty, water, big roosm to make babies to icnrease our population, schools, roads, train stations, international standard airports so we can bring in million sof tourist a year, so our hotels can profit, zoos with lions and zebra for attarction etc,

it will be over time 30 years 2 trillion is like 63 billion each year, also capital investment, just to build a chip making fab costs around 15 billion, i want the best educated engineers competing with intel to make AI chips, electric cars, manufacture high end goods, if we create jobs we will eliminate terrorism, if a lad is starving he will be sweet talked by the enemy to destabilise hi nation for bread,

we were called the Switzerland of africa in the 70s more powerful than even egypt let alone ethiopia in military

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
20-50 billion could create an economy that would pay for the rest of the development.

We only need the government for the most essential infrastructure and the private sector would build everything else.

The most valuable asset in Somalia atm isn't oil or minerals but it's people.

If the government decides to focus on 5 large industrial zones and build the basic infrastructure like ports, power transmission, water treatment and distribution as well social services like schools akd hospitals then that would create huge markets of 2+ million in each of the 5 cities.

2 million people at just a GDP per capita of $2,000 is 4 billion each.

Might not seem like a lot but plenty for domestic Somali companies to start with.

This would generate jobs and increase the GDP per capita.

At $10,000 per capita or 20 billion per city you could have the people there live decent lives and it would pay for a hdi of over 70.

Construction companies are happy to build all the houses required as long as there's a market.

Build it and they would come.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Also, are we forgetting the continent we're on?

2 billion people by 2030≈

10 trillion plus GDP by then.

20 trillion plus by 2040

If we could take a slice of that then all our problems would be solved.

Just 5% of 20 trillion is 1 trillion or Turkey's GDP.

We just need to kick out China and the West.

Only way to do that is to control the continent politically behind the scenes and watch out for sell outs like Somaliland, Ethiopia the cadaans in South Africa.

South America is a huge market but American companies own a huge chunk of the value being generated there.

China is planning that for Africa.

Why can't we do it ourselves?

Let's start with this simple win win business idea.

Since Somalia can't grow all the food we need.... let's make a deal with farmers on the East African coast.

We help modernize their farms, increase yields.

We then take their produce and process them in Somalia and they get a share of the proceeded higher value end products.

I.e a farm ships us 1,000 tonnes of sugarcane and in return they get 100k dollars plus of sugar or sugar based products.

The higher up the value chain you process the food the bigger the margins; especially if you vertically integrate production.

The East Africa Community has over a hundred million hectares of arable land. Just 10% of that could gain us access to 100 billion dollars worth of products.

We get all the food we need for cheap, excess products to sell, build jobs at home and control huge swathes of land in East Africa.

We could do the same thing with minerals and metals.

We take their raw bulk materials and process them into finished products that we both agree on.

No need for any foreign currency just need to find a way to transport it for cheap and process it in Somalia profitably.

Last edited:
These are all great ideas but they will never be implemented if we the Somali ppl cannot get together and agree into things.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalia can act as a 'factory' hub or 'branch' for Chinese manufacturers to ensure their goods are made cheaply in Africa. The african market does need servicing, how profitable this is I don't know. Untill 'consumers' increase to a level that is high in Africa and their economies develop into first world economies, consumption rates will be low. For example an African wears the same t-shirt even if 'torn' for years and not replace it. Low consumption rates is not good for profits.

Right now it's so hard to access sub-saharan africa without going through east africa and Somalia is situated perfectly. We could act as either 'mini' chinese factories for the african continent or we can act as 'trades' men like dubai where we open up stores like dubai does and have african nations do their shopping in Somalia. Either option is good for Somalis.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
These are all great ideas but they will never be implemented if we the Somali ppl cannot get together and agree into things.

Who needs them all to come together.

Like I said. Build it and they will come.

You only need to control a small area in Somalia to pull it off and people will start migrating there. You don't even need a whole state.

Since you built it you make up the rules.

Any corruption, extremists, nepotism or qabil B's and you simply exile the trash.

Any local warlord that wants to take a piece of the pie gets karbashed by the locally armed to the teeth militia your economy funds.

Just 1 million citizens and a decent amount of jobs would give you a tax revenue of over 200 million dollars plus.

@Teeri-Alpha is thinking a bit too big with the 50,000 strong army.

You don't need to conquer all of Jubaland to control a small area of it and secure it for commerce and logistics.

10,000 would be more than enough.

The more soldiers you have the more difficulty you'll have getting around the UN arms embargo.

If you're small they'll ignore you.

However if you're big enough to threaten their regional interests then they'll sanction all your industries even if they have nothing to do with weapons procurement or manufacturing.

That's if they don't accidentally drop a missile from a predator drone on your nascent base.

Status
Not open for further replies.