How Much Sleep Do You Get?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
For me personally I've always had a pretty good sleep schedule I got to bed around 9-11 pm if I'm not watching basketball or hockey and I'll wake up around 5-7 am and start my day.

lalayariis

Bad cop
I get usually 0-4 hours of sleep most days in the week, and then I crash and sleep for 10 hours one day. Rinse and repeat. Rn I didn’t sleep since yesterday other than an hour nap so I haven’t slept in 29 hours.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I get usually 0-4 hours of sleep most days in the week, and then I crash and sleep for 10 hours one day. Rinse and repeat. Rn I didn’t sleep since yesterday other than an hour nap so I haven’t slept in 29 hours.
Why? For me I can run off low sleep but it's usually because I'm so well rested. I feel like a snail if I don't sleep for 24 hours.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
4-5 but self isolation has allowed me to have 10 hours plus naps. I napped 3 times yesterday. Can you believe it?
I find it really hard to nap during the day so I never do it. That's interesting though

lalayariis

Bad cop
Why? For me I can run off low sleep but it's usually because I'm so well rested. I feel like a snail if I don't sleep for 24 hours.
I just can’t sleep usually, my mind won’t shut up and it’s hard to just get myself to fall asleep because I’m thinking about anything and everything until I pass out of exhaustion lmao. I get 500 tabs on my phone each month that I have to clear because I’m constantly searching stuff out of curiosity. I have chronic dark under eye circles genetically but it gets worse the less sleep I get to where it becomes purple, so it’s a problem but one that hasn’t gotten bad enough for me to work on fixing as of yet.

honestly I can only survive with caffeine during the day as I’m extremely tired then but as soon as it’s night I’m wide awake again. My caffeine tolerance is so high that I need 4 shots to even wake me up to be alert. On the days I don’t drink caffeine I legitimately pass out and so I save those for my crash day which is usually the Saturday after my morning shift is done.

however, I’m pretty efficient running on barely any sleep compared to most people so I just deal.:lolbron:

I just can’t sleep usually, my mind won’t shut up and it’s hard to just get myself to fall asleep because I’m thinking about anything and everything until I pass out of exhaustion lmao. I get 500 tabs on my phone each month that I have to clear because I’m constantly searching stuff out of curiosity. I have chronic dark under eye circles genetically but it gets worse the less sleep I get to where it becomes purple, so it’s a problem but one that hasn’t gotten bad enough for me to work on fixing as of yet.

honestly I can only survive with caffeine during the day as I’m extremely tired then but as soon as it’s night I’m wide awake again. My caffeine tolerance is so high that I need 4 shots to even wake me up to be alert. On the days I don’t drink caffeine I legitimately pass out and so I save those for my crash day which is usually the Saturday after my morning shift is done.

however, I’m pretty efficient running on barely any sleep compared to most people so I just deal.:lolbron:
ADHD

For me personally I've always had a pretty good sleep schedule I got to bed around 9-11 pm if I'm not watching basketball or hockey and I'll wake up around 5-7 am and start my day.

I practice the nap system i nap 2 or 3 times a day..i dont miss the morning or night life.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP

Wow you need to find someone who can fix that. Trust me nothing feels better than waking up after a fresh night's sleep and not drinking coffee to start your day. Just stay off your phone, personally I don't keep it in my room at night.
:umad:

lalayariis

Bad cop
Wow you need to find someone who can fix that. Trust me nothing feels better than waking up after a fresh night's sleep and not drinking coffee to start your day. Just stay off your phone, personally I don't keep it in my room at night.
:umad:
I don’t need a phone, my mind would just start creating entertainment of its own :lolbron:

the only way I can sleep is to have all my thoughts fully cleared, which is rare, or to just be beyond tired.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I don’t need a phone, my mind would just start creating entertainment of its own :lolbron:

the only way I can sleep is to have all my thoughts fully cleared, which is rare, or to just be beyond tired.
18 years old and you're already a caffeine junkie
:dead:

Trending

Latest posts