How Much Sleep Do You Get?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Usually 7/8 hours but I’m a night owl so it’s not good.

I wanna change my sleeping schedule and be a normal person again.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I’ll take a nap soon, I just have to be up for an assignment in 2-3 hours. I just can’t shut my mind off like I said so it’s gonna take a while :mjlol:
My problem is procrastination I have so much time since I'm somewhat organized that I end up wasting it. Although I always pull out a miracle and it works out fine lol.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Ayee same. It has to do with your personality type, look into it.
For whatever reason pressure is fun time for me. I become more creative and my ideas are sharper. Clutch gene I guess
1585955161170.png
1585955140444.png

lalayariis

Bad cop
For whatever reason pressure is fun time for me. I become more creative and my ideas are sharper. Clutch gene I guess
View attachment 103480View attachment 103479
Where are you all getting these emojis smh

I get really stressed but somehow pull it off. Like my dumbass last semester waited to write a 10 page research paper on Green energy until it was due in 4 hours and somehow I pulled off an A-. I was shook because some of my classmates did that shit long before the due date and got a B, meanwhile I literally pulled facts out of my ass and googled it to find a source for my absurdity.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Where are you all getting these emojis smh

I get really stressed but somehow pull it off. Like my dumbass last semester waited to write a 10 page research paper on Green energy until it was due in 4 hours and somehow I pulled off an A-. I was shook because some of my classmates did that shit long before the due date and got a B, meanwhile I literally pulled facts out of my ass and googled it to find a source for my absurdity.
I do the same thing but I don't get stressed or bothered.

Emotes? Ye dw about that
1585955462011.png

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Bro where did you get these emojis? Sspot needs to add new ones @admin ma maqlaysaa huuno, kheir allah haku siiyo, hadii kale I cant express myself properly. We have so many gems, think about dabcasar, mama malyun, ck etc
I was told where to get them but it's a trade secret for now. I can't have the elite emojis filter down to you peasants just yet - soon but not now :zhqjlmx:.
1585955947336.png

Trending

Latest posts