How Much Should You Have Saved By Age

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
By 30, you’ll want one-half times your current salary, and by 35, you’ll want one times your salary. As a Somali you should be taking advantage of the free rent and meals that your parents are providing. By age 35, I anticipate to have 3x my salary saved. The key is to start young and teach your kids at a young age.

How many of you are good at savings?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I have saved and still save aggressively, because I know that there will be no pensions by the time I retire due to radical mass immigration.

I had to add £1 to make my saving account back in June and I've never added a single penny more since then. I once even contemplated to take the £1 out and use it

NotMyL

VIP
I have saved and still save aggressively, because I know that there will be no pensions by the time I retire due to radical mass immigration.
Yep plus I don’t even wanna retire in US so saving is the only way.
I had to add £1 to make my saving account back in June and I've never added a single penny more since then. I even contemplated to take the £1 out and use it
Lol istaqfurullah it’s a real struggle huh, hopefully you will get there walaal, hang on.

I have saved and still save aggressively, because I know that there will be no pensions by the time I retire due to radical mass immigration.[/QUOTE

]Trust me bro plus how many companies that have gone bust in the last 10 years had used the pension money of their employees for other activities.

By 30, you’ll want one-half times your current salary, and by 35, you’ll want one times your salary. As a Somali you should be taking advantage of the free rent and meals that your parents are providing. By age 35, I anticipate to have 3x my salary saved. The key is to start young and teach your kids at a young age.

How many of you are good at savings?

The bank is taking $10 a month from my checking and putting it into a savings account. Smh, I’m already broke as is and they have the audacity to tell me to save. Unbelievable!
:susp:

Last edited:

NotMyL

VIP
The bank is taking $10 a month from my checking and putting it into a savings account. Smh, I’m already broke as is and they have the audacity to tell me to save. Unbelievable!
:susp:
Only 10 dollars? :deadrose:So how much do you have in your savings now? Don’t tell me you went after the 10 dollars :heh:

Only 10 dollars? :deadrose:So how much do you have in your savings now? Don’t tell me you went after the 10 dollars :heh:

Are you kidding me? The second they put the $10 into the savings account, I’m taking it out. No penny will be left behind.
:gaasdrink:

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I started saving from doing small jobs in middle school, been a saver ever since. However, my family is aware of my good habit and when ever there’s an emergency, I always receive that call. I don’t mind tho, it’s family and I cherish every time :)

Saving money does not actually make you financially free. Money is energy that needs to flow. So I suggest investing to save.

You should invest in appreciating assets and circulate your cash through multiple streams of income if you truly want financial freedom by a certain age.

Are you kidding me? The second they put the $10 into the savings account, I’m taking it out. No penny will be left behind.
:gaasdrink:
lmfaoo I signed up to a plan like this where it was £50 and the first month they took it out of me I stopped the plan :dead:
I’m no.1 shaaqo la’aan and they want me to save lmfaoooo the only money I currently get is thru student loans
Why would I save money that’s not mine? :damedamn:

lmfaoo I signed up to a plan like this where it was £50 and the first month they took it out of me I stopped the plan :dead:
I’m no.1 shaaqo la’aan and they want me to save lmfaoooo the only money I currently get is thru student loans
Why would I save money that’s not mine? :damedamn:

If the bank pulled that kind of crap, I would drop them so quick. It’s mindblowing the number of Xalimos that are getting ripped off by them. We need to bring awareness to this!

#StopStealingOurMoney
:damn:

I started saving from doing small jobs in middle school, been a saver ever since. However, my family is aware of my good habit and when ever there’s an emergency, I always receive that call. I don’t mind tho, it’s family and I cherish every time :)

what next ? u can walk on water :)

Trending