How much mehr would you pay?

How much mehr would you pay?

• Total voters
They shown to be successful. When you start a thread outside of those main threads, they're pretty much dead. Maybe a search function might help but I don't expect most to use it.

They are gong to repost the same question anyway so there no winning
:manny:
True, but I've also noticed that threads that ask for direct interaction between users do well too

Why pay for the cow when you can get the milk for free?:banderas:
images

Srsly tho asking for a high meher is literally putting a price tag on yourself. A reasonable meher seems more like a gift. Something genuine but dumb girls wouldn't understand that.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Depends on what diaspora he is from. 10k uk money isn’t the same as 10k US/Canadian dollars. I’ll just ask for the amount in pounds. :mjlol:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Marriages with high mehr don't last long and is a scam. Anything above 5K is a scam.

A reasonable mehr between 1k-3k is Islamic. Also, some people claim the man will just divorce if the mehr is not high.

If you are married to a Somali and their are witnesses for the agreed sum, you can through qabil relations get your right.

There people who rob Ayuuto money in the 10,000s and get their money back through Xeer:manny:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
10K that's too much.. Imagine if you get divorced that brother will lose 10K :drakewtf:
Oh silly. I was using 10k as a reference point. The amount is between, bae and I. Regardless the point was I’m using pounds over all the other broke currency’s you lot use. :mjlol:

Oh silly. I was using 10k as a reference point. The amount is between, bae and I. Regardless the point was I’m using pounds over all the other broke currency’s you lot use. :mjlol:
I see.. What about wedding? Will you be having a lavish wedding or a small one?

I dont mind it since I dont plan on getting divorced, my range is anywhere from 2-7k AUD.But since I plan on marrying from back home it will probably be less. :kanyeshrug:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
U should see the Aussie dollar rn,i feel like an Indian.Sending money home is a mish:ohlord:
you have no idea sis.:kendrickcry:

I’m always shook When I order stuff from France in euros.
Our dollar got destroyed by the oil crash before it was on parity and slightly higher than the US dollar during the oil boom. Now it's toilet paper worth 0.58 £
:mjcry:

Trending