How much mehr would you pay?

How much mehr would you pay?

• Total voters

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
Why thank you walaal these faraxs would need to pay 50k to even look at you.

for marriage you are at least 300k:denzelnigga:

Us when that meher money hits our accounts
1588808631935.gif

1588808872445.gif

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Anyone who pays more than 1000 has no self respect or is stupid who is meant to be used by society. 1000 is the meher technicality. Women need men otherwise they will become out of date and no one wants them anymore. They will be single with no kids if they demand anything more. Those women are not marriage quality. They are for fun for those who do zina. You will never see a woman of marriage quality have such demands. They want to please their future husbands, not be a burden. They want to get married for the sake of Allah.

Anyone who pays more than 1000 has no self respect or is stupid who is meant to be used by society. 1000 is the meher technicality. Women need men otherwise they will become out of date and no one wants them anymore. They will be single with no kids if they demand anything more. Those women are not marriage quality. They are for fun for those who do zina. You will never see a woman of marriage quality have such demands. They want to please their future husbands, not be a burden. They want to get married for the sake of Allah.
The Prophet SAW said that the mehr is supposed to fit within the man's income. Wanting more than 1k doesn't make you a zaani. There are reasonable amounts and going above 1k (not too high ofc) is reasonable unless you're dirt poor. Asking for mehr higher than 1k doesn't make you have less marriageable quality, it just means you're thinking smart. A woman uses her mehr for as a means or for future emergencies, such as divorce. Most people today would agree that going above 5k is the point of unreasonable.

Macalin M

Out here
Realistically most of you somali yutes are gonna get married young. Like uni or just after uni because you don’t wanna commit zina so you rush to shit. At that age it makes no sense to be paying absurd prices.

If the girls fathers chatting nonsense about these thousands of pounds just dip akh. You can find another chick.

Realistically most of you somali yutes are gonna get married young. Like uni or just after uni because you don’t wanna commit zina so you rush to shit. At that age it makes no sense to be paying absurd prices.

If the girls fathers chatting nonsense about these thousands of pounds just dip akh. You can find another chick.
I'm meant to get married after uni?

:yacadiim:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
They do this every month
I wouldn’t trip if a new member made this thread but dudes who have been on the forum for a while like to recycle the same old mehr, madows did this, Pakis did this threads every other week.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I wouldn’t trip if a new member made this thread but dudes who have been on the forum for a while like to recycle the same old mehr, madows did this, Pakis did this threads every other week.
They shown to be successful. When you start a thread outside of those main threads, they're pretty much dead. Maybe a search function might help but I don't expect most to use it.

They are gong to repost the same question anyway so there no winning
:manny:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Stagnation

I can't complain though. My attempt at alternative threads are shit.

Trending

Latest posts