How much mehr would you pay?

How much mehr would you pay?

• Total voters

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Be honest. How much mehr would you pay? And what makes you want to pay that much mehr?

And for the girls: how much would you demand? And what makes you want that much? :samwelcome:

Not much, if any because with modern gender roles and opportunities I don't see the point.

Most likely gonna marry an ajnabi that doesn't require a mehr other than a ring.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
We always somehow come back to mehr eh. :hmm:

If a woman actually loves/cares for you, she’ll ask for a reasonable mehr. :russsmug:

If you are in your 20s, and the xalimo ur talking to asks for 15-20k, she doesn’t care for your well-being at all.
Run far away.:mjlol:

If she actually asks me for Mehr and tries to negotiate I will give her $0, and tell her to go f*ck herself

I am generous because I am naturally a kind person, but when it's actually expected of me to be generous, I will be the biggest xaasid.

We always somehow come back to mehr eh. :hmm:

If a woman actually loves/cares for you, she’ll ask for a reasonable mehr. :russsmug:

If you are in your 20s, and the xalimo ur talking to asks for 15-20k, she doesn’t care for your well-being at all.
Run far away.:mjlol:
Youre going to marry for love?

:russ:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Just to let you guys know Somali women don't require Meher upfront but only when they get divorced, there is small fee Somalis traditionaly give to the bride's family and it is not even that much, the wedding cost is all you need to worry.
:manny:

Trending