How much mehr are you willing to pay?

Man I be straight I know very few ting about our daqan but I heard from a fellow Somali homie u have to pay ur bride Money
SIKE
Manz not about the payin ting
Which means=0 cent
Love or no marriage

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Depends on the girl and her situation. I think if she's got a degree and works w/ it, I genuinely don't see why I'd have to pay for than 5k. 10k at absolute most if she really cares what her family thinks.

Truth is this will never be a problem. If the girl likes you she'll accept any figure as long as it isn't disrespectfully low given your circumstances. Even a few hundred or less will be fine if you're broke students, just stepped out of HMP so and so, etc.

Nobody had ever not gotten married because they couldn't make mehr. If she sets an intentionally high figure, take it as a polite rejection.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
i have un opened pack of pokemon cards from 2007 il let her burrow the trainer card as meher and then she will give it back by the end of the wedding

I_have_3_dollars.jpg

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Depends on her attitude about the Mehr, if she's demanding selfish B then it's No-No for me. But if she's chill and satisfied whatever I give her then I will surprise her with an expensive Mehr inshallah. Some women deserve to be treated like Queens.

Guys you are talking about meher this is
so yesterday, xalimos are becomming crazzy.
They make you pay for everthing and wedding etc then.
They start living in their moms home even weekends the moment you open your mouth and step out the house they hire house removals and they clean the house not even micro wave is left.

Apparently this reminds me of bililiqo of xamar in 1990s.

The hawiye culture has been taken overseas.

My advise to any guy that doesn't want to pay meher is to marry a South Asian chick. Its in their culture for the bride to cough up the money. :ufdup:
I remember when my Bengali friend was getting married
She asked me if she needs to buy the guy gold
I couldn’t believe it 😂

Last edited:
I remember when my Bengali friend was getting married
She asked me if she needs to buy the guy gold
I couldn’t believe it 😂

I know Desi girls that'd get part-time jobs to save up for their weddings. They were shocked when I asked them why. Also their weddings are super extravagant and their inlaws have to be given fancy presents.

I know Desi girls that'd get part-time jobs to save up for their weddings. They were shocked when I asked them why. Also their weddings are super extravagant and their inlaws have to be given fancy presents.
All of that just to move in with your in laws and become Cinderella
Masaakeen

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I think anything between 500-5k is fair depending on the brothers income.

Men should happily pay for the mehr. It’s such a turn off to see men complain about reasonable mehr, or try to haggle it down even though they can afford it. It’s suppose to be a gift - your first official gift to your wife. Should be a happy experience that shows what life with you can be like.

I think anything between 500-5k is fair depending on the brothers income.

Men should happily pay for the mehr. It’s such a turn off to see men complain about reasonable mehr, or try to haggle it down even though they can afford it. It’s suppose to be a gift - your first official gift to your wife. Should be a happy experience that shows what life with you can be like.

The money goes towards wedding costs, presents for family, charity , deposit on their home, furnishing etc. If they pay no meher then who will cover the costs?

Trending