How much housework do somali girls do

I only live with my brothers and my mom. I always hear that somali girls aren't treated fairly and have to do all the cooking and cleaning and clean up for the boys as well. Is that true?

alien

📍outer space
VIP
it's true for other families i think. My family we split the chores. We all do equal amounts.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Lolllllll guys cleaning up after themselves and making a meal every now and then is bad?! also i help to
NO, you misunderstand me, you said your family is westernised and they do the chores, you're discrediting the teaching of the prophet, everyman should help with cleaning the house and do chores am :dzmxmmb:with men doing chores instead of being lazy rats am sorry if I came up wrong, am meant no disrespect sister.

NO, you misunderstand me, you said your family is westernised and they do the chores, you're discrediting the teaching of the prophet, everyman should help with cleaning the house and do chores am :dzmxmmb:with men doing chores instead of being lazy rats am sorry if I came up wrong, am meant no disrespect sister.
1619181376033.png

Yep I used to help my mum all the time, but I never felt overworked. Thank God, I had a childhood and my abo wouldn't allow us to do much housework during exam season. We had to study and go tuition ect.

Really? :westbrookwtf:

I've never touched my sister's things, let alone clean for her. The same goes the other way around.

As for household chores, it was really split, with her (If I'm being genuinely honest) slightly doing more work than I would. But that is because I wouldn't be home a lot of the time. I would spend it at Dugsi in the afternoons and recreation parks in some occasions.

As for cooking, my mom does that. And when she doesn't, I do it (just for myself).

I don't know if I'm an outlier, but the notion that women are slaving in the kitchen (especially in the western world), needs to stop. They mostly just do their own shit.

Like @Amirah said, there’s a generation gap. Mid 20s and up women had it different compared to Gen Z. Most guys our age don’t do shit. But I blame the parents 100%. Expecting a girl to cook and clean and take care of her brothers is unacceptable and breeds resentment. Or seeing them lounge around watching tv while you clean for hours does something to your psyche.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Like @Amirah said, there’s a generation gap. Mid 20s and up women had it different compared to Gen Z. Most guys our age don’t do shit. But I blame the parents 100%. Expecting a girl to cook and clean and take care of her brothers is unacceptable and breeds resentment. Or seeing them lounge around watching tv while you clean for hours does something to your psyche.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending