How much housework do somali girls do

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wouldn’t say they’re treated better, because how can a useless person be good? But rather, they had ample freedoms compared to the girls. The expectation of doing chores around the house wasn’t there, nor enforced. The brunt of the work fell on us girls. But I’m seeing the younger kids (born late 90’s and 2000s) doing much better, especially the boys. The older generation imo, are a lost case. They’re useless (most, not all). Many have to be “taught” by their wives and it’s embarrassing and looks bad on their parents (particularly the mom because unfortunately she’ll be blamed for her son’s mishaps).

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I’m also proud that things are changing. There’s also less younger Somali guys getting murdered. Overall they’re doing much better than our generation.
Yeah, even the treatment of girls is changing. My little sisters and cousins don't do a lot of chores and are expected to put their learning first.

I only live with my brothers and my mom. I always hear that somali girls aren't treated fairly and have to do all the cooking and cleaning and clean up for the boys as well. Is that true?
Sxb most of these western women aren’t better than their male siblings. They both don’t do shit. I don’t have any female siblings but I have observed certain things when I’m visiting relatives. They don’t do shit at all. I always see their hoyo running around the house fixing stuff when their daughters are always out in the city. They would be able to cook if they did anything at all. My 6 year old female relatives in Ddsi can cook a better dish than 90% of Western ethnic women.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
When I lived with my parents and my siblings. The girls did all the work. I didn’t raise a finger. As it should be :sass2:

Sxb most of these western women aren’t better than their male siblings. They both don’t do shit. I don’t have any female siblings but I have observed certain things when I’m visiting relatives. They don’t do shit at all. I always see their hoyo running around the house fixing stuff when their daughters are always out in the city. They would be able to cook if they did anything at all. My 6 year old female relatives in Ddsi can cook a better dish than 90% of Western ethnic women.

Damn you're exposing them lol. How much % of somali women would you say can cook and do housework?

Damn you're exposing them lol. How much % of somali women would you say can cook and do housework?
I can’t say for the older folk but the gen Z don’t help out as much. Hoyo is probably content with their daughters going to college and studying these days. They constantly about how white womens food is bland but they aren’t any better. Most gen Z can’t cook simple dishes.