How much exactly is your bank balance as of now?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
This is actually bad in compare what I had before the trip. Uni fees are coming up soon and also my brother uni and expense fee. I have spent so much so I am in no position to talk at all.

20191203_213942.png

Second part of the Mehr is coming up to pay!!!
My Siblings school fees and my parents money as well
My wife also requires money
Uni and also rent for Malaysia
Singapore residency
Other places *Seoul*
And if i meet the excellency, the dinner and fees for my minders

Last edited:
This is actually bad in compare what I had before the trip. Uni fees are coming up soon and also my brother uni and expense fee. I have spent so much so I am in no position to talk at all.

View attachment 83525

Singapore residency
Other places *Seoul*
Dafuck

View attachment 83525

Singapore residency
Other places *Seoul*

How old are you? What do you do?

Impressive

Last edited:
Well is it tho? London is a pretty expensive city compared to Minnesota, you have to take the cost of living in consideration. CPAs in NYC make an average of 95k, so you guys should be making around that
I will definitely leave London once I qualify, I don’t want to move to the US though. I need a country with at least free healthcare. Maybe Canada, I just gotta stay away from the gangister Farahs:wowsweat:

I saw one of the partners paycheque once and that’s all I needed to know the UK is a third world country.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I will definitely leave London once I qualify, I don’t want to move to the US though. I need a country with at least free healthcare. Maybe Canada, I just gotta stay away from the gangister Farahs:wowsweat:
A little Toronto bird told me healthcare is only free for Canadian citizens so might wanna try Aus/NZ instead hun?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Lol I’m sure if you stay away from the Somali neighborhoods Canada is a good place to be

Exodus

Alienist
Living in Turkey is like living in the 1950s, Cash is needed for EVERYTHING, nobody takes credit cards. I get sent £1500 a month to live, and I got like £200 leftover from November.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I see you waging war against NA lately :childplease:
Sis this is me being polite and clarifying that healthcare in Canada is only free for Canadians.

But I might come across as sardonic since I’m British :hemad:

Also the healthcare thread that you are referring to is me voicing my opinion on healthcare. Don’t think I mentioned NA anywhere else :hmm:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Sis this is me being polite and clarifying that healthcare in Canada is only free for Canadians.

But I might come across as sardonic since I’m British :hemad:

Also the healthcare thread that you are referring to is me voicing my opinion on healthcare. Don’t think I mentioned NA anywhere else :hmm:
Lool just teasing you, as long as we have @Tukraq to defend us I’m not worried, he will defend any and everything about Murica :dabcasar:

Trending

Latest posts