How much exactly is your bank balance as of now?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
What do you? MashaAllah
upload_2019-12-2_18-48-38.gif

upload_2019-12-2_18-50-53.gif

NotMyL

VIP
SMH your poor husband works double shifts to make ends meet while you don't contribute financially.

I hope you send his family in Galkayo money. That's the least you could do :farmajoyaab:
Why would I be sending my money to galkacyo? :mahubowtf:

I got a new phone last month and I couldn’t log back into my online banking account. I think I’m in the minus and refuse to even try and fix the app to log in
What’s the point of me having an Iphone 11 if I’m afraid of my balance? :damn:
Why dis you waste your money? These phones are a scam

Why dis you waste your money? These phones are a scam
Hahahahahaha no I would never buy a phone myself. If I was to buy a phone for myself I’d buy a Nokia 3380. My dad bought me this phone and now I flex with it as if I’m lacaagleey but in reality I want to delete my online banking app even tho it doesn’t work because I hate seeing it on my home screen and reminding me I’m broke

It depends on your experience and where you work sis, are you accountant? The average CPA here in MN makes 65k.
Yeah I’m but partially qualified. Tbh if qualified CPAs with probably at least couple years experience make that in the US, we don’t have it too bad Over here then.

we fully qualify in three years and get around £55-60k. You can easily get promoted to management within few years too.

NotMyL

VIP
Yeah I’m but partially qualified. Tbh if qualified CPAs with probably at least couple years experience make that in the US, we don’t have it too bad Over here then.

we fully qualify in three years and get around £55-60k. You can easily get promoted to management within few years too.
Well is it tho? London is a pretty expensive city compared to Minnesota, you have to take the cost of living in consideration. CPAs in NYC make an average of 95k, so you guys should be making around that

Trending