How much does your monthly phone bill cost you?

How much does your monthly phone bill cost you?

• $1-$25

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • $25-$50

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • $50-$75

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • $75-$100

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • $100-$150

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • more than $150

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I pay $27 (after tax) but I’m canadian so in america or UK that same value would be sub 25

It’s worth about $19 USD or £15

@Parailia somalensis since you’re also canadian you must be thinking in CAD. You should have picked a currency. Now so many americans and Europeans will pick cheaper than they actually mean

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Its my Mom's money not mine diffrent type of pain but yeah: A month Fixed price subscription with 5 gb internet and free calls costs 14 dollars (suffices for me for three months often because I never speak on the phone or use the internet) then we have home internet which I think costs 35 dollars a month.

Frankly, i can be without my internet subscription but my mom always wants to call me and I'm pretty bad at answering calls. Endless circle that I must call back to friends and family when I miss their call...so my mom helps me with the cost even though could have afforded it. All my money goes to sweets and fast food:damedamn::snoop::stressed::dabcasar::mugshotman:Pretty bad at personal finance

I pay $30 (cad) with 1.5 gb of data (which is nothing) with no contract. Canadians get fleeced by the telecom companies, I got cousins in ohio with like 10 gigs of data for like 20 bucks a month
:dead:

I pay $30 (cad) with 1.5 gb of data (which is nothing) with no contract. Canadians get fleeced by the telecom companies, I got cousins in ohio with like 10 gigs of data for like 20 bucks a month
:dead:
I get 40 gigs for 20 pound and unlimited talk and messages. Your deal sounds terrible lol

I pay $27 (after tax) but I’m canadian so in america or UK that same value would be sub 25

It’s worth about $19 USD or £15

@Parailia somalensis since you’re also canadian you must be thinking in CAD. You should have picked a currency. Now so many americans and Europeans will pick cheaper than they actually mean
The amount is in CAD. I pay about 80 CAD to bell.

Landline or mobile?
I don't use a landline at home. I think most people are moving away from that.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Its my Mom's money not mine diffrent type of pain but yeah: A month Fixed price subscription with 5 gb internet and free calls costs 14 dollars (suffices for me for three months often because I never speak on the phone or use the internet) then we have home internet which I think costs 35 dollars a month.

Frankly, i can be without my internet subscription but my mom always wants to call me and I'm pretty bad at answering calls. Endless circle that I must call back to friends and family when I miss their call...so my mom helps me with the cost even though could have afforded it. All my money goes to sweets and fast food:damedamn::snoop::stressed::dabcasar::mugshotman:Pretty bad at personal finance
Mashallah, Do you mind sending me some lacag? ill pay you back when I get my next ceyr cheque which is in next week:mjhaps:

Ade

Mashallah, Do you mind sending me some lacag? ill pay you back when I get my next ceyr cheque which is in next week:mjhaps:
Nin aan shaqsanin shaah waa ka xaaraan...Inshallah both of us will get a job :trumpsmirk::ulyin::banderas:
My mom think i should start to pay rent like hoyoo "im just a child how wants to live"

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Nin aan shaqsanin shaah waa ka xaaraan...Inshallah both of us will get a job :trumpsmirk::ulyin::banderas:
My mom think i should start to pay rent like hoyoo "im just a child how wants to live"
You live in Sweden. Why work when you get everything handed to you on a gold platter? :mahubowtf: I rather chew khat and fkd during working hours :drakekidding:

Ade

You live in Sweden. Why work when you get everything handed to you on a gold platter? :mahubowtf: I rather chew khat and fkd during working hours :drakekidding:
Try to tell it to my mom and family. Wallahi i can swear to everything that they would disown me I can the language and have had a summer job since I turned 16 but guess i really need to start to search before its to late + (khat its illegal over here aaaaand immmm aaaaaaa wooooomen)
the only thing that prevents me to start it ....just kidding :yloezpe::frdfvsb::ftw9nwa::gnzbryw:bye

Trending

Latest posts