How much does your monthly phone bill cost you?

How much does your monthly phone bill cost you?

• $1-$25

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • $25-$50

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • $50-$75

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • $75-$100

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • $100-$150

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • more than $150

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Try to tell it to my mom and family. Wallahi i can swear to everything that they would disown me I can the language and have had a summer job since I turned 16 but guess i really need to start to search before its to late + (khat its illegal over here aaaaand immmm aaaaaaa wooooomen)
the only thing that prevents me to start it ....just kidding :yloezpe::frdfvsb::ftw9nwa::gnzbryw:bye

Im joking for real, keep grinding. You dont have to worry about bills since you live with your parents, so this is the best time to stack up. Covering a little rent aint no biggy

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Im joking for real,
I also hope you don't take me too seriously as I'm just a robot with a strong love of humor... But i really hope everything will be as usual this fall but until then
I hope that my destiny doesnt leads me to the grave. That's my biggest fear right now and biggest reason why I didn't even dare to look for a job

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I pay $30 (cad) with 1.5 gb of data (which is nothing) with no contract. Canadians get fleeced by the telecom companies, I got cousins in ohio with like 10 gigs of data for like 20 bucks a month
:dead:
My nigga pay 60 bucks for like only 5gb of data :damn:

I see other countries and their phone deals and I’m like wtf :wtf:

Trending