How much do you pay for Mahr

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
Realistically how much do you pay considering you also have to pay for housing and furniture
:cosbyhmm:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Gold what else?
Golden_Apple.png

51aU9ft8Z-L._AC_SY355_.jpg

unless you have a @Muji type Xalimo on your hands then you gotta cough up this. Prob wants that porsche in automatic too
fad6a126-7266-43af-82cc-99cc4b7a5427-jpeg.90639

What I'm willing to pay is irrelevant. Islamically it is the woman and her guardian that decides the amount of mehr she wants. There is no set limit, but it is also sunnah to make the mehr easy-going.

The woman can ask for how much she wants but if it’s too much you can just walk away. It’s not a shot gun wedding lol

Macalin M

Out here
What I'm willing to pay is irrelevant. Islamically it is the woman and her guardian that decides the amount of mehr she wants. There is no set limit, but it is also sunnah to make the mehr easy-going.
What this man said. If the girls parents come with some fuckery then it’s finished from there though.

Whatever she asks providing it is reasonable and she considers that I will probably have to pay for the wedding honeymoon and other stuff

if it’s too high just walk away lol

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
The way the world is today I’m not paying anything, especially not to a xalimo when they giving every non Somali the 99% off coupon code. No wonder us Geeljires have bad hairlines/go bald easily we have to deal with stuff like this I already have a headache just thinking about it

The way the world is today I’m not paying anything, especially not to a xalimo when they giving every non Somali the 99% off coupon code. No wonder us Geeljires have bad hairlines/go bald easily we have to deal with stuff like this I already have a headache just thinking about it

this guy is Waaqo, I am calling it now :mjlol: