how much do u weigh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
When you said grind again oooh lord I was sweating inside my nurses uniform
Ah what an coincidence! i have always had fetish for nurses and their scrubs. i look at them this piercing lusful eyes full of passion. :ahhhh:

Just curious, How would you say you dispose your scrubs after long day of hard work? :leobite:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Ah what an coincidence! i have always had fetish for nurses and their scrubs. i look at them this piercing lusful eyes full of passion. :ahhhh:

Just curious, How would you say you dispose your scrubs after long day of hard work? :leobite:
I wear a traditional nurses dress;) with stockings

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
stockings,huh? cant wait:denzelnigga:
Haha yeah I wear a suspended belt with my stockings I like it, looks more classy and they don't slip down like normal tights, when I'm on a busy ward running around, I don't want my tights to keep slipping down so I wear stockings they stay secure and never fall down !!

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Haha yeah I wear a suspended belt with my stockings I like it, looks more classy and they don't slip down like normal tights, when I'm on a busy ward running around, I don't want my tights to keep slipping down so I wear stockings they stay secure and never fall down !!
Interesting. What if they did slip down?:yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.