How many would of you would be willing to marry their cousin, close or distant

How close would you marry into your family

• Total voters

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Just knowing shes my cousin makes me attracted:diddyass:.

Its hard to explain. There are billions of people but a limited amount of 1st cousins.
I mean fair enough. Some people like to keep it in the family.

I’d personally prefer someone with zero attachments to me so I can drop them with no complications. :confused::ftw9nwa:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I mean fair enough. Some people like to keep it in the family.

I’d personally prefer someone with zero attachments to me so I can drop them with no complications. :confused::ftw9nwa:
Further proof cousin marriages are more stable. Masha'Allah, what a blessing

Imagine if it was Haram :dwill:

You will thank me one day when you fall for your cousin. Me and @Abdisamad3 have already seen the light:ohhhdamn:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You guys are lying if you never been attracted to your cousin. This happens to everyone but you guys are more stubborn than I expected. What Innocence:farmajoyaab:

Marrying within your clan or ethnicity is a form of incest. Lol, this is a good argument for the globalists. I have heard it being used in debates why mass migration is good, :hemad:

''Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble told a German newspaper this week that closing Germany’s borders would lead to incest. Wait, what?''

https://www.thelocal.de/20160610/will-closing-borders-drive-germans-to-incest

So today is the day the MJ lineage ends with me. Sorry everyone

giphy (3).gif

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Further proof cousin marriages are more stable. Masha'Allah, what a blessing

Imagine if it was Haram :dwill:

You will thank me one day when you fall for your cousin. Me and @Abdisamad3 have already seen the light:ohhhdamn:
Ajnabi over cousin. That’s coming from someone who doesn’t go for ajnabi normally :browtf:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Ajnabi over cousin. That’s coming from someone who doesn’t go for ajnabi normally :browtf:
You can not receive salvation. Your mind has poisoned with bias against your cousins.

I am offering free classes to fix this problem. Its for your own benefit wll:denzelnigga:

Trending

Latest posts