How many would of you would be willing to marry their cousin, close or distant

How close would you marry into your family

• Total voters
You share so little blood with anyone beyond a fourth degree relative that the genetic difference between them and a stranger are negligible, assuming you aren't related any other way

Apollo

VIP
Beyond 3rd cousin isn't really a cousin. Many total strangers, especially from your ancestral region, can be your 3rd or 4th cousins as 23andMe shows.

1st and 2nd, is a big no-no.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
My fellow sspot, the poll is there for a reason,

VOTE NOW. Theres no shame in this whatsoever. We all have had crushes on our cousins so no big deal:russsmug:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Saxiib, Imagine the scientific inventions they would come with.

Many brains are better than one- Courtesy of Samaalic Era:mybusiness:

On a srs note, i know what cousin breeding looks like. I have these Pakistani neighbors.
They have 4 kids, all disabled.
Their lives are hard and full of suffering brother. Kids wont play with them, daily rejection.
They get bullied and sometimes the smaller kids throw rocks at them (they are 7 yrs old)7
Not to mention all the meds and special treatment they have to go through.
Who wants that for their kids? Why risk it? Its gut wrenching stuff man.

And use that lacag to raise handicapped babies? (May Allah bless disabled babies)
:gucciwhat:

Lacag is the last thing on my mind

giphy.gif

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
On a srs note, i know what cousin breeding looks like. I have these Pakistani neighbors.
They have 4 kids, all disabled.
Their lives are hard and full of suffering brother. Kids wont play with them, daily rejection.
They get bullied and sometimes the smaller kids throw rocks at them (they are 7 yrs old)7
Not to mention all the meds and special treatment they have to go through.
Who wants that for their kids? Why risk it? Its gut wrenching stuff man.
They marry their cousins for 500 years plus, thats bad. But once here and there is no harm.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
@Samaalic Era and co who voted yes. pls explain why you would consider a cousin when there’s billions of people in the world to choose from?

It’s a hard pass from me

Trending