How many times did you get a trending thread on Sspot?

How many times approximately did you get a trending thread on Sspot?

• Total voters

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
I’ve been here since 2017. On and off. I just got VIP a month ago.

You have to have 3000 posts. Some on SSPOT managed to get VIP less than a few months of joining. I won’t name names though.

lmaoooo are you implying joblessnimo :ftw9nwa:

i want to balance some of the male energy on here so thats why i joined, hopefully this site will match the matriarchal society that somalis are in real life inshallah

Even though I usually don't post on Generals and prefer the politics section and also the TC but I had few trending threads as well,I am don't remember how many but I would say 7-10 for the last three years I have been on Sspot.:wow:

I have to admit some of you guys like @Ayubi,@Desert Flower ,@Gibiin-Udug , @SOULSEARCHING @Qali and @Shmurda always have one trending thread going for them everytime I log in into Sspot, so I argue these trending stars to spill the beans and share their secret with their fellow Sspoters who never had the shine like poor @abdullah233. :mjcry:

How many times approximately did you get a trending thread on Sspot?
GET A FUCKING JOB FUCKING LOSER WALLAHI YOU ARE SICK YOU ARE ASKING HOW TO GET A TRENDING THREAD GET YOUR FUCKING PRIORITIES IN LINE YOU LITTLE SHIT I KNOW YOU RESIDE AND IN OHIO LETS MEET UP SO I CAN SLAP SOME RESPECT INTO YOU GO TO WORK GO TO SCHOOL ASK QUESTIONS LIKE HOW DO I INVEST IN STOCKS ETC ETC NOT HOW CAN I GET TRENDING THREAD LIKE f*ck IS WRONG WITH YOU 2000S BABIES

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
GET A FUCKING JOB FUCKING LOSER WALLAHI YOU ARE SICK YOU ARE ASKING HOW TO GET A TRENDING THREAD GET YOUR FUCKING PRIORITIES IN LINE YOU LITTLE SHIT I KNOW YOU RESIDE AND IN OHIO LETS MEET UP SO I CAN SLAP SOME RESPECT INTO YOU GO TO WORK GO TO SCHOOL ASK QUESTIONS LIKE HOW DO I INVEST IN STOCKS ETC ETC NOT HOW CAN I GET TRENDING THREAD LIKE f*ck IS WRONG WITH YOU 2000S BABIES
sddefault.jpg

................ you ok there?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
IM NOT A SIS AND IM NOT SHOUTING

Walahi I feel like you login in on to Sspot high on dhagax, I wasn't asking how to get a trending thread but how many each person got so far, comprehending is the key, re-read what I wrote you dusty ass crackhead before commenting, did you run out of khat Qaldaan waaxid?.:pacspit:

Walahi I feel like you login in on to Sspot high on dhagax, I wasn't asking how to get a trending thread but how many each person got so far, comprehending is the key, re-read what I wrote you dusty ass crackhead before commenting, did you run out of khat Qaldaan waaxid?.:pacspit:
A DRUG ADDICT WHO WANTS TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE A THREAD TREND

PATHETIC LOSER OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER

I DONT DO DRUGS IM NOT A OHIO LOSER LIKE YOU

Trending

Latest posts