How many times did you get a trending thread on Sspot?

How many times approximately did you get a trending thread on Sspot?

• Total voters

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Even though I usually don't post on Generals and prefer the politics section and also the TC but I had few trending threads as well,I am don't remember how many but I would say 7-10 for the last three years I have been on Sspot.:wow:

I have to admit some of you guys like @Ayubi,@Desert Flower ,@Gibiin-Udug , @SOULSEARCHING @Qali and @Shmurda always have one trending thread going for them everytime I log in into Sspot, so I argue these trending stars to spill the beans and share their secret with their fellow Sspoters who never had the shine like poor @abdullah233. :mjcry:

How many times approximately did you get a trending thread on Sspot?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I don't usually create threads but when I do it explodes. :hemad:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I don't usually create threads but when I do it explodes. :hemad:

Me too, I rarely create a thread on Generals and once I come across a worthy one it does better than @Qali's Tik Tok based threads and goes platinum right way.:drakelaugh:I remember back in 2018-2019 you could simply see how many platinum threads someone made by checking out their profile but now that feature is no longer available so every Eedo on here can claim whatever they want and there is no way to verify it.:mjkkk:

I have had 1 trending thread here but if they added the tribal council I would have at least 5. I used to be in the generals now I'm a fkd fiend :meleshame:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
this is a male ran page and yall discriminate against women so womens threads are silenced and never trend. at least thats what i'll tell myself everytime a thread fails

this is a male ran page and yall discriminate against women so womens threads are silenced and never trend. at least thats what i'll tell myself everytime a thread fails
4 out 5 of the people he named were women, 5 out of 10 moderators are women, despite women making up only 30% of this forum. We should be the ones complaining :wow:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Screenshot_20200727-142409.png

All three current trending threads are by women :drakewtf:

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Me too, I rarely create a thread on Generals and once I come across a worthy one it does better than @Qali's Tik Tok based threads and goes platinum right way.:drakelaugh:I remember back in 2018-2019 you could simply see how many platinum threads someone made by checking out their profile but now that feature is no longer available so every Eedo on here can claim whatever they want and there is no way to verify it.:mjkkk:
It's hard to get a platinum.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
the first one i detect some trollingnimo, so the haliminimo is still under review, as trolling is a masculine trait. the other 2 i choose to not see as im legally blind

Actually females get away with the lamest trendy worth material and usually get platinum threads easily since many guys here are simps.:camby:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
It's hard to get a platinum.

It is not actually that hard, use these as a guideline and it should work every time.

1.Gender threads
2.Halimo or a self hating Farah.
2.BLM supporter.
3.Transgender Somali
4. Or an Ajnbi cussing Somalis.
Just that simple.:mjlol:

Trending