How many sspot members have caught the Italian Virus?

Do you have the Italian Virus?

• Total voters

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
my sub saharan ancestry will protect me :it0tdo8:
My Eurasian ancestry will f*ck me. :it0tdo8:

3ad.jpg

We are black, we are immune. It's just a cold for us. #NiggaPowa #Immune #ThankYouHoyoDinka
You wish. That jileec hair and san dhuuban that Somalis brag about may have set us up. I've never wished to be 100% nilotic more than I do today. Although on some real tips I pray that Africa avoids this virus inshallah.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
You wish. That jileec hair and san dhuuban that Somalis brag about may have set us up. I've never wished to be 100% nilotic more than I do today. Although on some real tips I pray that Africa avoids this virus inshallah.
if you survive you know who to thank :it0tdo8:
dinka man with a pipe.jpg

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
My 3C Timo and Dark Mid night skin complexion will save me from COVID 19 alhamdullah :vncu2n5::z1banet:

Apollo

VIP
If it affects immunocompromised people the most, won't it reek havoc in the temperate parts of Africa with high HIV rates (South Africa, Lesotho, Eswatini etc)? Going to keep an eye on South Africa's stats.

Trending

Latest posts