How many sspot members have caught the Italian Virus?

Do you have the Italian Virus?

• Total voters
I have fallen Walalayaal, Im actually ill for the whole day and had to leave work as I became tacbaan:noneck:

How many of you guys have joined the statistics:ileycry:
Yup, I felt so ill all week, my head felt like exploding whenever I was exposed to sunlight, but how it's starting to go away alx. I've been self isolating myself from everybody too kkkkkkk

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Yup, I felt so ill all week, my head felt like exploding whenever I was exposed to sunlight, but how it's starting to go away alx. I've been self isolating myself from everybody too kkkkkkk
I had that mad headache aswell but its calm downed. I have to isolate myself now aswell

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
No strength and my body feels so heavy. It got to a point I missed dhuhr as I had no strength to pray and sit so I decided to combine it to asr.
I have a constant cough and spitting aswell along with a headache

Then theres a high chance you have corona. do you have anyone living with you

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
i just recovered from some flu/cold and i already am starting to feel sick again
i might just be done i have a weak immune system bruh

Apollo

VIP
We are black, we are immune. It's just a cold for us. #NiggaPowa #Immune #ThankYouHoyoDinka

Ah the good old days when we all thought this was an East Asian only thing.. Let's not repeat it, karma is a , maybe it affects blacks badly. We will find out soon.

Italy and Iran changed the story for West Eurasians.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Ah the good old days when we all thought this was an East Asian only thing.. Let's not repeat it, karma is a , maybe it affects blacks badly. We will find out soon.

Italy and Iran changed the story for West Eurasians.
Some people have cold like symptoms then agaun other niggas are on life support. I think black immune, Idris will find out.

Trending

Latest posts