How many siblings do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
The older two sisters always took care of me and protective of me. The last two we fight, pranked and joke around with eachother a lot also the ones I'm closest to. The middle sister has been the one to cause most of my troubles and give me a difficult time an to make things worst she get away with it and rarely punished. We never got along and I have no clue why. The only problem I have is that they have there own group. They do will everything when they are with eachother, have many common interest and so on. Sometime I feel like an I can't relate to them. I got my own room and got more things from my parents being the only guy but my catered toward my sisters more. Also lots of hair found everywhere and being desensitised of blood.

Try having younger sisters :nahgirl:they're always fighting over clothes and make-up and you have to intervene. They won't do shit for you like an older sister would. They won't let you go anywhere near their friends either. Being an older brother is mentally exhausting. Youre basically a second Dad and it's unrewarding.

2 bros only, my dad was busy and we used to see him every 6 months because he studies in universties still at a very old age. I am the youngest from the two by 5 years.

Im the oldest of 3 im 28
my sister is 21
my brother is 18

We do get along with eachother. They tell me everything. We go the movies together. Visit other countries. Almost every weekend my sister sleeps over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts