How many siblings do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
And what kid are you
:mjpls:
I have 5 older brothers, and im the 6th, with no sisters.
:obama:
Im the youngest one, and hooyo never thought i could do anything wrong, and always spoiled me to max. :mjlaugh::stevej:
Even though im the youngest one, i was actually the first one to move out, i miss her so much sometimes.
:mjcry::lawd:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
5 older sisters. I'm the only male sibling. You guys are lucky my parents were strict with me but I got a lot more freedom.

Last edited:
How does it feel to have 5+ siblings, is it overwhelming? Do y’all get any privacy with that many people in the home?

I know a couple of Somali people that were ashamed to have many siblings, so they would lie when ajnabis asked them. Did y’all go through that?

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
How does it feel to have 5+ siblings, is it overwhelming? Do y’all get any privacy with that many people in the home?

I know a couple of Somali people that were ashamed to have many siblings, so they would lie when ajnabis asked them. Did y’all go through that?

Nope not overwhelming at all. Is not like everyone is at home at the same time. Some move out, marry. It's normal

Subeer

No its not, its actually very cool and fun to have many siblings, you'll never feel
Alone, and always have someone to talk to

Subeer

5 older sisters. I'm the only male sibling. You guys are lucky my parents were strict with me but I got a lot more freedom.

How does it feel to grow up with 5 sisters? Did you ever wish you had a brother?

We are 5. 2 older brothers who are very protective over me :it0tdo8: and i have 2 younger brothers :)

So i'm the only girl which i regret very much so especially during ramadan :( I spend most of my time preparing afur and taking breaks on SSPOT :chrisfreshhah: to karbash darood niggas. :trumpsmirk:

We are 5. 2 older brothers who are very protective over me :it0tdo8: and i have 2 younger brothers :)

So i'm the only girl which i regret very much so especially during ramadan :( I spend most of my time preparing afur and taking breaks on SSPOT :chrisfreshhah: to karbash darood niggas. :trumpsmirk:
My mum makes us cook too, like I know how to make sambus and anjeero with „suqar“ I am not sure how to write that. But it’s fun tho, like with my sisters and brothers. But I feel like it’s different in so many Somali households. Like mum works and after work she can’t do afur by herself that just inhuman

My mum makes us cook too, like I know how to make sambus and anjeero with „suqar“ I am not sure how to write that. But it’s fun tho, like with my sisters and brothers. But I feel like it’s different in so many Somali households. Like mum works and after work she can’t do afur by herself that just inhuman

Are you looking for a wife? :cool: saxiib. Keep at it! Mashallah

Most of these SSPOT niggas are allergic to the kitchen :gucciwhat: they think its cuckery to prepare afur. Yet they allow their mothers to slave away in the kitchen after coming back from work. :draketf:

Are you looking for a wife? :cool: saxiib. Keep at it! Mashallah

Most of these SSPOT niggas are allergic to the kitchen :gucciwhat: they think its cuckery to prepare afur. Yet they allow their mothers to slave away in the kitchen after coming back from work. :draketf:
Well, it’s how they’re raised. My mum would’ve beat us if we denied helping her :pachah1: but we know do it cuz you know it’s my mother

Well, it’s how they’re raised. My mum would’ve beat us if we denied helping her :pachah1: but we know do it cuz you know it’s my mother

Ahh my mother was madstrict in education :salute: She would take it to another level subhanallah :it0tdo8: and get mad if i didnt get full marks. 99% isnt enough for her. :it0tdo8:

I have 5 siblings (all younger than me), I do find it pretty overwhelming sometimes as they're almost always at home (so am I but that's beside the point lool) Sometimes I just need a break from all the noise. I don't get any privacy, I share my room with my sisters.

I'm not sure if I ever lied about how many siblings I had but I was definetely not proud of it and didn't like it when people asked. When I was 15 my mom was pregnant with my youngest sibling and I kept it hidden from my own friends until the day she was born loool.
I remember when we were little we would all go to the dentist the same day so we could get our check up . The dentist was at a walking distance from both houses I grew up and I hated those denitst day so much. the stares and everything.
I love my siblings but I can't say I like having that many. I'm used to it, I cope but I'm very introverted, I like my peace and quiet and that's something I never get in this house. Having many siblings has it upsides too, by the way. But a lot of downsides (imo) too.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

The older two sisters always took care of me and protective of me. The last two we fight, pranked and joke around with eachother a lot also the ones I'm closest to. The middle sister has been the one to cause most of my troubles and give me a difficult time an to make things worst she get away with it and rarely punished. We never got along and I have no clue why. The only problem I have is that they have there own group. They do will everything when they are with eachother, have many common interest and so on. Sometime I feel like an I can't relate to them. I got my own room and got more things from my parents being the only guy but my catered toward my sisters more. Also lots of hair found everywhere and being desensitised of blood.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.