How many qashins did you give out?

I gave like 40 and probably half of those in a single thread lol. usually I don't unless someone says something really offensive (like about islam)

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
You need to trigger more people bro. 0 qashins is concerning, you are too nice!

Edit: you scammed me, that image is edited. :dead:
If someone has like 500 posts without qashin you should probably ban them cause they might be hacking the site

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You were being sensitive last night, I don’t give out qaashin often. 3 years here and this is all the qaashin I gave View attachment 92094

@Radical Canjeerorism most if not all of my qaashin comes from @Basra she’s qaashin happy.

Big deal. U received 222 qashing, u gave half of it. 120. That means u r half responsible in giving the qashin. u r not helping your case in the court of law huuno. Remember i am a lawyer

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Big deal. U received 222 qashing, u gave half of it. 120. That means u r half responsible in giving the qashin. u r not helping your case in the court of law huuno. Remember i am a lawyer
Most of my qaashin given was for racist, sexist, or the random ass hole anyways ayeeyo the point was I’m not qaashin happy like you, now go relieve yourself to corona/HIV victims

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Got* wallahi I type too fast

I type too fast too, every time i have to wait somalispot telling me to wait before typing next posts! I have to wait 8 seconds or something sometimes yahoo sends me a human verification software when i log into my email, they think i am a bot

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Most of my qaashin given was for racist, sexist, or the random ass hole anyways ayeeyo the point was I’m not qaashin happy like you, now go relieve yourself to corona/HIV victims

tenor.gif

Trending