How many of you will legally get married?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
8151.jpg

Most governments recognize this game now, hence why common-law spouses have legal rights and responsibilities in places like Canada

Some consider it bad Islamically as it gives people the impression that Somali children are born out of wedlock. We're ambassadors of Islam and our people - we must represent both well

Last edited:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Legally married or not the parents must inform the government they’re living together and not take haram welfare money (both of them could work and live in dignity). If anything happens to the mother i.e died, deported etc the children will be taken away by state because she pretended to be a single mother just so she could receive little bit of free money. Imagine a widowed father can’t keep his own children because he couldn’t play his role as a husband/father when he’s wife was alive subhanallah

I don’t know if reer Europe are the same but majority of Somalis in MN aren’t legally married, for the older generation it’s for a simple reason, being a single mother means more money but I can’t understand why the young couple aren’t making their marriages legal? What’s the deal here? :cosbyhmm:

Women are so stupid, sometimes I wonder why god cursed me with this gender. When these girls get divorced they are left with nothing. Zero. The reason why a lot of women don’t get legally married is because they follow what their husbands are telling them.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Ofc lol so many financial benefits. If we divorce then I guess I get bodied in court
:cosbyhmm::deadrose:

@NotMyL it's obvious...

The wife (and man) gets government benefits, Student loans, and their child gets benefits at school too (free meals etc) :rejoice:

It's not scummy it's economic :hemad:

As long as the God is the one to see the marriage it's all good :dabcasar:

Last edited:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Legally married or not the parents must inform the government they’re living together and not take haram welfare money (both of them could work and live in dignity). If anything happens to the mother i.e died, deported etc the children will be taken away by state because she pretended to be a single mother just so she could receive little bit of free money. Imagine a widowed father can’t keep his own children because he couldn’t play his role as a husband/father when he’s wife was alive subhanallah
Actually there have been cases like that it’s not hard to get the children, all the father would have to do is get dna tested, I do agree with your point tho it’s giving us Somalis bad image, there is nothing more embarrassing than seeing 45 year old Somali mom claiming to be single while she is popping out babies every year :what:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Women are so stupid, sometimes I wonder why god cursed me with this gender. When these girls get divorced they are left with nothing. Zero. The reason why a lot of women don’t get legally married is because they follow what their husbands are telling them.

Exactly.. a lot of men don’t want to play their role as a husband and pay for rent, utilities, food etc and yet expect the wife to do 100% her role. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free let the gov raise your family.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Actually there have been cases like that it’s not hard to get the children, all the father would have to do is get dna tested, I do agree with your point tho it’s giving us Somalis bad image, there is nothing more embarrassing than seeing 45 year old Somali mom claiming to be single while she is popping out babies every year :what:
Imagine telling the social worker I'm a 45 year old habaryar with multiple baby daddies.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
I don’t know if reer Europe are the same but majority of Somalis in MN aren’t legally married, for the older generation it’s for a simple reason, being a single mother means more money but I can’t understand why the young couple aren’t making their marriages legal? What’s the deal here? :cosbyhmm:

Reer Europe are the same , the mother claims to be single most of the time so she can claim benefits and get a house easier. That’s the older generation though.

The younger couples are usually legally married.

Exactly.. a lot of men don’t want to play their role as a husband and pay for rent, utilities, food etc and yet expect the wife to do 100% her role. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free let the gov raise your family.

The funny thing is you will find lots of pick me’s in the Somali community who will happily do all the roles expected from her and then also go to work and earn money while he lies around the house, doing nothing.
Can you even blame the men, when there are women allowing themselves to be treated like this.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
The funny thing is you will find lots of pick me’s in the Somali community who will happily do all the roles expected from her and then also go to work and earn money while he lies around the house, doing nothing.
Can you even blame the men, when there are women allowing themselves to be treated like this.

Women have themselves to blame

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Imagine telling the social worker I'm a 45 year old habaryar with multiple baby daddies.
Happens all the time, they will say they he was a boyfriend or worse some of them pretend not to know who the father is cause they don’t want the husband to pay child support

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
At this day and age Somali women should be smart have less children enough they know they could raise themselves incase divorce happens never rely on a man or even the state they could change their laws anytime scrap welfare to nothing it’s happening in the UK

Muji

VIP
At this day and age Somali women should be smart have less children enough they know they could raise themselves incase divorce happens never rely on a man or even the state they could change their laws anytime scrap welfare to nothing it’s happening in the UK

why not vet him probably and ensure he doesn’t come from a family where absentee fathers are the norm?

Last edited:
People who don’t want be legally married, are people who plan to raise their kids on welfare, they can get extra benefits by lying.

People who want to a legal wedding are people who actually work and want the legal benefits like less tax and etc
:bell:
That ain't true, why involve the government in your life more than necessary.

If i want to get married then i don't need them involved and god forbid if you do get divorced then i defo ain't giving her any money.

Trending

Latest posts