How many of you want to go back home and help rebuild Somalia?

Do you plan to move Somalia and use your skills to help the country?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan to open metal extraction companies and oil possibly if it's not obsolete by then (many have scolded me for suggesting oil beforehand) i will hire every man based on ability and not qabil but i will make sure the elders are happy and well payed to avoid breaking oaths for rights to their land. I would use this resource money to open car factories and other food factories, i would donate money to fund the somali troops so that we can help kill al shabaab. I would also use my money to fund agricultural projects to help farmers increase their crop yields. Hopefully the government will use the money generated from oil or metal extracts that i have refined to improve on infrastructure and water shortage long term solutions. If is see that the government are slacking then i will run for president of somalia and make the horn great again!!!

World

VIP
Not on the level I hate those two groups.
You sure? I think those back home are more racist to Bantus than you.

DcI01u3WAAYO7Hn.jpg

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Can the question be changed to Muslim somalis. How many of us will go back home to build it? Obviously these gaals or non somalis won't want to since we have no community in somalia that is not muslim unlike every other muslim country

:fittytousand:Insha allah I'll work hard. If i could afford it i would've built orphanages for the kids but that's likely to happen but i like to adopt some though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts